相关专题:
ACT I
Good morning, Susan. 早安,Susan。
Good morning, Sam. 早安,Sam。
What's the schedule today? 今天的工作是怎么安排的?
Ten o'clock, 十点钟,
telephone FAO Schwarz about the new twin baby dolls. 打电话给FAO Schwarz谈关于双胞娃娃玩具的事。
OK. 好的。
Telephone Mrs. Zaskey at the advertising agency. 打电话给广告代理Zaskey夫人。
I did that. Go on. 我已经打了。 继续说。
Eleven o'clock, approve the sketches for the toy spaceship. 十一点钟,批玩具太空船的草图。
Where are they? 草图在哪儿?
Right here. 就在这儿。
Did you look at them? 你看过了吗?
Yes, I did. 是的,我看过了。
What do you think of the spaceship? 你觉得那个太空船怎么样?
I think the kids'll love it. 我觉得孩子们会喜欢。
Would you show me the drawings, please? 请把草图给我看看好吗?
Huh. 嗯。
Now, what else is on the schedule today? 那么,今天的工作表还有些什么?
Well, at one o'clock 嗯,一点钟
you have a lunch appointment with Mr. Levine, 你跟Levine先生约好吃午饭,
the client from the Toytown Stores. 这个客户来自Toytown Stores。
Where? 在什么地方?
At Rossano's. 在Rossano餐厅。
Hmm. Anything else? 嗯,还有其他事吗?
At four o'clock, 四点钟,
you have a meeting with the production staff 要与生产部门人员开会
in the conference room. 在会议室。
Make sure everybody is at that meeting. 要确定每一位都出席这次会议。
Will do. 没问题。
At six you're meeting, Mr. Ozawa. 六点钟要会见Ozawa先生。
Oh, yes. Are his models here? 噢,对啦。他的模型在这儿吗?
They're in my office. 在我办公室。
I'd like to see them. 我想看看。
Right. 好的。
What else? 还有什么?
Come on, Sam ... 过来,Sam……
You work too hard, Susan. 你太拼命工作了,Susan。
When was your last day off? 上次休假是在什么时候?
Hmm. I can't remember. 嗯,我记不起来了。
You really ought to take some time off. 的确应该休一次假。
What for? 为什么?
To enjoy the simple things in life ... 享受人生乐趣……
I know, Sam. 我知道,Sam。
Maybe soon. 也许很快就会。
To smell the flowers. 去轻松一下。
Oh, wait a minute. What's today's date? 噢,等一等。今天几号?
Today is the twelfth. Why? 今天是十二号。怎么了?
It seems to me I scheduled something else. 好像我还安排了什么别的事情。
There's nothing else in the appointment book. 在工作日程上没有别的的事了。
I'm sure I did. 我确信我安排了什么事情。
Oh, well, I'll probably remember it later. 噢,也许过一会我会想起来。
I hope it isn't important. 希望不是什么重要的事。
Hmm. It's probably nothing. 嗯,也许没什么事。