adj. 不健康的,不卫生的,病态的,危险的
您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 乐高蝙蝠侠 > 正文
- Sir, it's time for you to stop this unhealthy behavior. No, it's not
- 少爷 实话告诉你 不能再这么胡闹下去了 我没有胡闹
- You need to take responsibility for your life
- 你应该对你自己的人生负责
- Not right now, I don't
- 现在还不是时候
- And it starts by raising your son
- 就从抚养你的儿子开始吧
- I'm sorry. I literally have no idea what you're talking about.
- 不好意思 我好像完全听不懂你在说什么
- The young orphan you adopted at the gala. Remember?
- 你在联欢会上收养了一名孤儿 记得吗
- Wow! Stairs. Whee! He's been living here for the past week
- 楼梯 他来这儿已经一周时间了
- Hello, table! Boom!
- 你好 餐桌
- And I must say I've grown rather fond of the young lad
- 不得不说的是 我已经喜欢上了这个小家伙
- Hello, secret camera
- 你好 秘密摄像头
- You should get to know him
- 你应该试着去了解他
- You and he have a lot in common. En garde
- 你和他有很多共同点 站好
- Hello, family photos
- 你好 全家福
- He lost his parents at a very young age
- 他在很小的时候就失去了父母
- I've always wanted one of those
- 我一直想要一张全家福
- Doesn't he deserve a chance for someone to take him under their wing as I took you under mine?
- 但是那孩子就不能拥有一次被人呵护的机会吗 就像我呵护你一样

手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: