adj. 骗得信任的
n. 信任,信心,把握
您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 逗鸟外传 > 正文
- So, how was your commute? Oh, I took the bucket. Me, too. Real backed up.
- 你咋来的?哦,坐缆车 我也是
- You hear about Steve and Gloria? What? I hear they're an item.
- 你听说过斯蒂文和格劳利亚吗 什么 我听说他们有一腿哦
- No. Yeah. Are you kidding me?
- 不,耶 你在逗我吗
- Are you guys talking about us?
- 你们几个又在谈论我们了啊
- You guys better not be talking about us. I told you that in confidence.
- 你们几个最好别那么八卦啦 我已经在众人面前告诉你们了
- You don't make her upset. She's my life! Oh, no, I said it out loud.
- 不要让她感觉不安,她是我老婆呢 哦不,全暴露了
- You're not supposed to say anything!
- 你不该讲出来的啊
- Sorry, guys. Cat's out of the bag! No!Meow!
- 不好意思,伙计们。纸包不住火的 不。 喵。
- Are you gossiping? No gossip allowed! Go to HR!
- 你们又在闲聊什么东东,工作期间不许闲聊,滚回去工作
- I've called you both in because I hear you've been having problems. And it's important we have...
- 我把你俩同时叫过来,是因为你们两个之间有问题啊 重要的是我们...
- She's the one who started it! How dare you! How dare you!
- 她先找事的 你说谁呢 你说谁呢
- How dare both of you! You're fired! You can't fire me!
- 你们两个怎么个回事,你被炒鱿鱼了!你不能炒我鱿鱼
- I just did! Wait! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean that! 'Guys! Group hug! Group hug!
- 我就这样做!等等!我错了,我不是那个意思 伙计们,集体来个拥抱吧!集体拥抱!
- I'm hugging myself. okay. Somebody write me a letter!
- 我在拥抱我自己呢,好吧。来个人给我写封信啊!
- Come in, Ninja Commander. This is Cowboy Astronaut Agent Nate, over.
- 收到请回答,忍者指挥官 这是特工内特,完毕

手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: