adj. 恼人的,讨厌的
您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 逗鸟外传 > 正文
- Oh. It's working, we are flying!Ho-ho! Whoa Yeah,Yeah,Yeah,Yeah!
- 哇哦。成功了,我们飞起来了。嗨翻天了。耶耶耶!耶
- Enough of this, I wanna go fast!
- 够了,我要加快了!
- No! Dougland, wait! No, no, no!
- 不!道格兰,等等!不不不!
- This is the greatest day of my life! I'm flying! This is my moment!
- 这是我生命中最美好的一天!我在飞!这是我的时刻!
- Dougland! No! Get out of my way! Bad Dougland! No!
- 道格兰!不! 别挡道! 坏道格兰!不!
- How could my dreams go so horribly wrong? I got ya! Okay.
- 我的梦怎么这么糟糕?抓住你了!好的
- I'm fallin'.
- 我正下来
- Oh, no! No! No, no, no, no, no! Uh... Oh, boy. Oh. Oh, that's not so bad.
- 哦,不!不!不不不不不!啊... 哦,天 哦,哦 没那么糟糕
- I got it! I got it! I got it! I got it! I got it!
- 要挺住 要挺住 要挺住 要挺住
- I'm sorry! Oh, I'm so, so sorry. Oh! I don't fit in anywhere and all I want to do is help!
- 我和抱歉!哦,我实在很抱歉 我在这里不是很合适,我就想帮忙而已啦
- Oh, boy. Uh, Tulip, okay. I have news for you.
- 哦,天 哦,郁金香,好吧,我今天有个事要告诉你
- Before you finish, for you to come to wish me a happy birthday, that's just the nicest, you know? It's like a little rainbow.
- 在你说完你的话之前 你能够到这里来祝福我的生日太好啦。就像小彩虹一般的美妙
- So, thank you.That's really nice. But, oh, I'm sorry. I interrupted you. What were you gonna tell me?
- 所以,真的很谢谢你 你真好呀 但是,哦,非常抱歉,我打断你说话了 你想告诉我什么呢?
- Uh... Oh, boy. I have wonderful news for you.
- 恩... 哦 我有一个很好的消息要告诉你

手机扫描二维码查看全部内容
重点单词 | 查看全部解释 | |||
annoying | [ə'nɔiiŋ] | |||
tulip | ['tju:lip] | |||
interrupted | [intə'rʌptid] | |||
rainbow | ['reinbəu] |

- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: