n. 根据,证据
v. 证实,证明
您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
- You know an awful lot about this town for being a stranger.
- 作为外人 你未免太了解这镇子了
- And you know very little for being the sheriff.
- 而作为警长 你了解的太少了
- How do you know all this? You've been here before?
- 你如何知道这些的 你之前来过吗
- I know all of this for one very simple reason.
- 我知道这些的原因很简单
- I read the plaque.
- 我看了那块石碑
- You actually believe that?
- 你真的相信这个吗
- I'm a writer. I have to have an open mind.
- 我是个作家 我得虚怀若谷
- Yeah, but magic?
- 没错 但是相信魔法吗
- Water is a very powerful thing. Cultures as old as time have worshipped it.
- 水是很强大的东西 自有文明以来 人们就崇拜它了
- It flows throughout all lands, connecting the entire world. If anything had mystical properties, if anything had magic, well, I'd say it'd be water.
- 它流经所有土地 连接了整个世界 如果说什么东西有神秘力量 或者魔力 那一定是水
- That's asking a lot to believe on faith.
- 你要我相信的东西可真多
- If you need evidence for everything, Emma, you're gonna find yourself stuck in one place for a long time.
- 如果你做任何事都需要证据 艾玛 你会发现自己一直困在原地
- Maybe. Or maybe I'll just find the truth before anyone else.
- 也许吧 也或许我能赶在其他之前找到真相
- Well, Ms. Skeptic, there's one thing I can tell you for sure that requires no leap of faith, and I know you'll agree with me.
- "怀疑"女士 我能很确定地告诉你一件事 用不着你放"心"一搏 而且我确定你会赞成
- What's that?
- 是什么
- It's good water.
- 水很好喝

手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

- 阅读本文的人还阅读了:
下一篇:美剧《童话镇》第277期:水妖