Up,《飞屋环游记》
A:Thank you, but I don't need any help! Proceed.
甲:谢谢,但我说了不需要! 说吧。
B:Good afternoon...
乙:下午好。
A:But skip to the end!
甲:跳到最后吧!
B:See these? These are my Wilderness Explorer badges.
乙:看到这些了吗? 这些是我野外探险的徽章。
A:You may notice one is missing. It's my Assisting the Elderly badge.
甲:你可能注意到少了一枚。那是帮助老人的徽章。
B:If I get it, I will become a Senior Wilderness Explorer.
乙:如果拿到了,我就能成为高级野外探险队员了。
A:The wilderness must be explored!
甲:野外探险去啊!
B:It's gonna be great! There's a big ceremony,
乙:那样就太棒了! 会有个表彰大会。
A:and all the dads come, and they pin on our badges.
甲:老爸们都会去并给我们别上徽章。
B:So, you want to assist an old person?
乙:所以说你想帮助老人家?
A:Yep! Then I'll be a Senior Wilderness Explorer.
甲:是的! 这样我就能升高级了。
B:Have you ever heard of a snipe?
乙:你听说过沙锥鸟吗?
A:Snipe?
甲:沙锥鸟?
B:A bird. Beady eyes.
乙:一种鸟。眼睛小而圆。
A:Every night it sneaks into my yard and gobbles my poor azaleas.
甲:每晚都溜进我的院子偷吃杜鹃花。
B:I'm elderly and infirm. I can't catch it. If only someone could help me.
乙:我又老又弱,抓不到它。如果有人帮我就好了。
A:Me, me! I'll do it!
甲:我! 我! 我帮您!