手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美少女的谎言 > 正文

《美少女的谎言》第3季第250期:不信任的萌芽

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Have you heard from jason?
  • 你有杰森的消息吗
  • He texted. He's laying low
  • 他发过信息 他现在躲在
  • at a friend's place in Virginia for a while.
  • 弗吉尼亚州一个朋友那里
  • I kinda wish he took me with him.
  • 我真希望他也带我去了
  • Did you tell paige that she almost
  • 你有没有跟佩奇说过
  • got two Emilys for the price of one?
  • 你死里逃生的事情
  • Are you kidding?
  • 你开玩笑吗
  • She's worried enough about me as it is.
  • 她已经够为我担心的了
  • Do you think Paige and Caleb have told us everything?
  • 你觉得佩奇和凯勒把所有事都告诉我们了吗
  • I mean, with them digging into Mona,
  • 我是说 既然他们调查梦娜
  • do you think they found out something that we could use?
  • 你觉得他们有没有找到什么对我们有用的东西
  • "A" almost killed me. I am not exposing Paige to that.
  • A差点杀了我 我不会让佩奇冒这个险的
  • No, of course not.
  • 那是当然了
  • But would it hurt to find out
  • 只是了解下她有没有找到
  • if she picked up anything useful?
  • 什么有用的东西又不会怎样
  • Yeah, I-I guess we could go and talk to her after school.
  • 好吧 我想可以在放学以后找她谈谈
  • How is Caleb, anyway?
  • 凯勒怎么样了
  • Everything go okay with the reunion?
  • 重聚之后一切都还好吗
  • Yeah. Yeah, mostly.
  • 还好 差不多还行
  • What part isn't?
  • 差了哪里不行
  • I don't know. This weird thing happened.
  • 我不知道 发生了一件奇怪的事情
  • I put a five dollar bill in the church collection box,
  • 我往教堂的募捐箱里投了一张五美元的钞票
  • and it had some dice drawn on it.
  • 上面画有骰子的图案
  • And later that day, Caleb's dad had it.
  • 同一天 那张钞票就到了凯勒他爸的手上
  • You gave money to a church?
  • 你给教堂捐钱了
  • Emily, I'm serious.
  • 艾米丽 我说正经的呢
  • Do you know how much money has writing on it?
  • 你知道有多少人往钱上面画图写字吗
  • George Washington has dreadlocks on like half my tips.
  • 我收的小费票子上面的毛爷爷好多都有刘海儿
  • Yeah, I know, but what if it was the same one.
  • 是的 我知道 不过要是真是同一张呢
  • The guy's an ex-con.
  • 那人有前科的
  • Hanna, do you really think he would steal
  • 汉娜 你真的觉得
  • from the place that just hired him?
  • 他会在刚刚聘用他的地方盗窃吗
  • We need to find out the truth.
  • 我们得查出真相


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Have you heard from jason?你有杰森的消息吗

hear from:从…听到

What do we do until we hear from jack?

有杰克的消息前我们该做些什么?

We want to hear from you!

我们想要听听你的看法!

She's worried enough about me as it is.她已经够为我担心的了

worry about:担心; 烦恼

Don't worry about little things.

别为琐事烦恼。

I don't think you need to worry about this.

我认为你不必为这事担心。

do you think they found out something that we could use?你觉得他们有没有找到什么对我们有用的东西

find out:发现;找出来

We shall find out the truth early or late.

我们迟早会查明事实真相。

You can find out many advantages in urban life.

你会发现都市生活中有许多便利之处。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
urban ['ə:bən]

想一想再看

adj. 城市的,都市的

联想记忆
collection [kə'lekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 收集,收取,聚集,收藏品,募捐

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。