手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美少女的谎言 > 正文

《美少女的谎言》第3季第231期:斯宾塞和梦娜的战争

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Hey. Busy?
  • 你在忙吗
  • Yeah. I was just about to put out a new
  • 忙着呢 我刚准备换一个
  • doormat that said "Go away."
  • 写着"滚开"的门垫
  • Spencer, I know how valuable you are to the team,
  • 斯宾塞 我知道你对团队来说很重要
  • but there's a hundred-year war going on
  • 但是你和梦娜之间火药味这么浓
  • between you and Mona, and it's a distraction.
  • 而且这会分散你们的精力
  • We need to be thinking of one thing: Winning this title.
  • 我们得集中精力 赢得冠军
  • You were the swing vote, weren't you?
  • 你掌握着最关键的那一票 不是吗
  • Look, we can't afford internal tension.
  • 听着 我们可不能起内讧
  • War's a game that has to be played with a smile.
  • 这场战役是得带着微笑打完的
  • Stop quoting Mona.
  • 不要再引用梦娜的话了
  • That's Winston Churchill.
  • 那是温斯顿·丘吉尔说的
  • Well, he sounds a lot like Mona.
  • 他的语气和梦娜真像
  • And you know damn well that without me,
  • 你心里很明白 如果没有我
  • you're going to be annihilated in world history.
  • 你的世界史将会一塌糊涂
  • Think we've got it covered.
  • 但是队里已经有人很擅长世界史了
  • By whom? By me. Okay.
  • 谁 我 好吧
  • Andrew, you want me to practice? Let's do it.
  • 安德鲁 你想让我陪练吗 放马过来
  • But if I win, you rescind your vote
  • 但是如果我赢了 你就撤回你的投票
  • and you put me back on the team.
  • 让我重新回到队伍里
  • I can't do that.Yes, you can.
  • 我做不到 你当然能做到
  • Spencer, even if I could,
  • 斯宾塞 就算我能做到
  • how do I know you're not gonna flake on us again?
  • 我怎么知道你不会再弃我们而去呢
  • Well, I guess that you don't know that for sure.
  • 我想这个你确定不了
  • But everything in life is a risk,
  • 但是生活中的每件事都是一次冒险
  • and you like to gamble.
  • 而你喜欢赌一把


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

I was just about to put out a new doormat that said "Go away."我刚准备换一个写着"滚开"的门垫

be about to:刚要; 即将

She was about to dish up when some guests came.

她刚要上菜开饭,这时来了一些客人。

The situation was about to boil over.

当时的形势几乎到了紧急关头。

We need to be thinking of one thing: Winning this title.我们得集中精力,赢得冠军

think of:想到;考虑

Just think of what we could learn there!

只要想想我们在那儿可以学到东西吧!

She thought of several possibilities.

她考虑了几种可能的情况。

常用短语:

think much of重视

I don't think much of his ideas.

我认为他的一些看法并不怎么样。

think nothing of 不把 ... 放在心里

She thinks nothing of walking ten miles.

她把步行十英里不当一回事。

Spencer, I know how valuable you are to the team,斯宾塞,我知道你对团队来说很重要

be valuable to:对 ... 很重要(对 ... 有价值)

His experience will be valuable to both of us.

他的经验对你我都很有用。

The book will be valuable to me in my work.

这书对我的工作很有价值。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
tension ['tenʃən]

想一想再看

n. 紧张,拉力,张力,紧张状态,[电]电压

联想记忆
internal [in'tə:nəl]

想一想再看

adj. 国内的,内在的,身体内部的

 
valuable ['væljuəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 贵重的,有价值的
n. (pl.)贵

联想记忆
gamble ['gæmbl]

想一想再看

v. 赌博,投机,孤注一掷
n. 赌博,冒险

联想记忆
rescind [ri'sind]

想一想再看

n. (rescission) adj. 退还,取消 v

联想记忆
swing [swiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 摇摆,改变,冲力
v. 摇摆,旋转,动摇

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。