手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美少女的谎言 > 正文

《美少女的谎言》第3季第216期:A的帮凶

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • He was gone. Wilden read the notebook.
  • 他走了 威尔登看过笔记本
  • He knows we're on to him
  • 他知道我们盯上他了
  • What's happened? So...
  • 这是怎么了 那么
  • What exactly brings you to my office?
  • 你到底来我办公室干什么
  • Look, I know you're in a funk, okay?
  • 我知道你沉浸在恐慌之中
  • I was the first one to hear about your break-up.
  • 我是第一个知道你分手消息的人
  • And I didn't tell anyone until I knew you were ready.
  • 要是你没准备好 我是不会告诉别人的
  • I'm on your side here. I know.
  • 我就在你身边 我知道
  • Is this what you left in Ali's casket?
  • 这是你放进艾莉棺材里那张吗
  • That and twenty-four other postcards.
  • 和另外24张明信片一起放进去的
  • Someone put this in my mom's bag.
  • 有人把这个放进我妈的包里
  • Aria thought it was bad
  • 艾瑞亚觉得
  • getting those earrings back one at a time--
  • 一下子收回那些耳环很糟糕
  • "A" Has twenty-five opportunities to set me up.
  • A可是有25次陷害我的机会
  • Set us up.
  • 是陷害我们
  • Just because it's your memento
  • 不能因为这些纪念品是你的
  • doesen't mean it can't be planted on any of us.
  • 就不能用于陷害我们
  • "A" is threatening to kill me if I go after Wilden.
  • A威胁说 要是我再调查威尔登就杀了我
  • Does that mean he murdered Ali?
  • 这是不是意味着艾莉是他杀的
  • Or that he's part of "A's" entourage?
  • 或者证明他是A的帮凶
  • That is not what this message says.
  • 那和这条信息说的事情无关
  • "La police" Are "Capable de murder."
  • "警察" "能杀人"
  • I took french, Spencer.
  • 我上过法语课的 斯宾塞
  • For a semester.
  • 就上了一个学期


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

What exactly brings you to my office?你到底来我办公室干什么

bring to:把 ... 带到

English could bring you to a new world!

英语给你带来一个新的炫的空间!

I was the first one to hear about your break-up.我是第一个知道你分手消息的人

hear about:听说

I've just heard about his illness.

我刚听说他生病的事。

I was very sad indeed to hear about it.

我听到这件事,确实非常难过。

break up:分手,停止

They decided to break up the partnership.

他们决定终止合作关系。

Or that he's part of "A's" entourage?或者证明他是A的帮凶

part of:一部

This piece of glass seems to be part of a lamp.

这片玻璃似乎是一盏灯的一部分。

He salted away part of his wages each month.

他每月把工资的一部分储存起来。

常用短语:

play the part of 扮演 ... 角色

She is not fitted to play the part of Juliet.

她演朱丽叶不合适。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
aria ['ariə]

想一想再看

n. 抒情调,独唱曲

联想记忆
threatening ['θretniŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 威胁(性)的,凶兆的 动词threaten的现

 
capable ['keipəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 有能力的,足以胜任的,有 ... 倾向的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。