Couldn't have peed before you went under? Sorry.
入梦前没尿尿是吧? 不好意思。
Bit too much free champagne before takeoff?
起飞前香槟喝太多。
Ha, ha, bloody ha.
哈哈,你他妈说对了。
We know he's gonna be looking for a taxi in this weather.
我们知道这种天气,他得打车。
Asshole! Hey, man, why don't you try? Walk away.
混蛋,再来一次试试? 走开。
Just have him ca - I gotta go.
让他打... 我先挂了。
All right. Taxi. Thank you.
好了,的士,谢谢。
All right, Third and Market. Snappy.
好的,第三市场,赶上了。
What are you doing? Sorry, I thought it was free.
你要干吗?不好意思,我还以为是空车。
It's not. Maybe we could share.
不是,要不我们拼车吧。
Maybe not. Can you pull over and get this?
不要吧,能不能停车?
Great.
很好。
Come on.
上来。
There's $500 in there. The wallet's worth more than that.
我这有500美元,钱包更值钱。
You might at least drop me at my stop.
至少送我到站。