What are you looking at, Feathers?
你看什么看 大羽毛?
Yeah, fly away, you coward. Uh oh.
哈 逃跑了吧 你这个胆小鬼 啊 哦
Well, that’s just great.
呃 真是够狠的
Oh give it up. No one can hear you.
哦放弃吧 没人听得见的
What? - I said, no one can hear you.
什么? - 我说 没人能听见
What? - He said, "No one can...
什么? - 他说 "没人...
Shh. Be quiet. - Woody, you’re back.
嘘 小声点 - 伍迪 你回来了
Stop him! Don’t let him get out! - I’ve been taken hostage by my own
prisoners.
快阻止他! 别让他跑了! - 我被我的犯人劫持了
Quick. Open his back, there’s a switch. - Unhand me Zurg scum!
快点 打开他的后盖 有一个开关 - 放开我 扎克邪恶的手下!
The Galactic Court will show you no mercy.
星际审判庭是不会放过你们的
It’s not working. Why is it not working? Where’s the manual?
它不管用 为什么会不管用? 快看手册?
Here we go. There should be a little hole under the switch. - Little hole ...
got it!
继续 开关的下面应该有一个小孔 - 小孔... 找到了!
To reset your Buzz Lightyear, insert paper clip ...
要重设你的巴斯光年 用回形针按住...
Rex, use your finger! - What?
抱抱龙 用你的指头! - 什么?
Ok. Now what?
好了 然后呢?
Let’s see. Caution do not hold button for more than five seconds.
我看看 注意不要按住按钮超过5秒钟
It’s not my fault.
这不关我的事
Starlog, I’ve awakened from hyper sleep on a strange planet.
星际日志 我在一个陌生星球上醒来
Now what did you do? - I just did what you told me.
你刚做了什么? - 我照你说的做的
I am surrounded by unknown creatures.
周围都是未知外星生物
Who is there? Friend or foe?
谁在那儿? 朋友 还是敌人?
Amigos. We’re all amigos.
朋友 我们都是朋友