You really care about her, huh? 你真的很在乎她,是吗?
-Yeah, I really do -I don't know. -对,我真的很在乎-我不知道
If I'm gonna do this payment plan thing… 如果我同意这个偿还计划…
I need a show of good faith, you know? 你必须展现一下你的诚恳
-Something concrete -Well, like what? -实在的事-比如什么?
A blow job. 帮我口交
Nah, I told you. She's not gonna do that anymore. 不,我跟你说过她不会再那么做了
Who said anything about her? 谁说是她做了?
Yeah. We're definitely outside the box now, huh? 我们现在肯定置身事外了,对吧
Nowyou gotta ask yourself… 你要问问自己你能走多远
how far are you willing to go, hmm?
How much do you really care about her? 你真的在乎她多少?
I'm joking, man! 我开玩笑的,伙计!
Relax. 放松
-Damn! Do I look gay to you? -No, but, geez-- -该死,你一定以为我是同性恋-不,老天
You wanna be president… 相当总统吗?
Iet me tell you the first rule of politics: 让我告诉你政治的第一条规则:
Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze. 总是明白一件事是不是值得去做
You know what that means? 你知道这句话的意思?
It means you don't steal my girl unless you're ready to accept the consequences. 意思是你如果想夺取我的女孩,就要准备好接受后果
All right. I'm sorry, okay? 好的,我很抱歉,好吗?
That's gonna swell up like a bitch. Here, take these. 那边会肿起来的,拿着这个
I'm telling you, it's gonna hurt like shit. 我告诉你,会很痛的