手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 功夫熊猫 > 正文

第14期 盖世五侠吃败仗

来源:可可英语 编辑:Amy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Cut it!
  • 把吊桥砍断!
  • Where's the Dragon Warrior?
  • 神龙大侠在哪里?
  • How do you know you're not looking at her?
  • 你怎么知道不是我?
  • You think I'm a fool? I know you're not the Dragon Warrior. None of you!
  • 你把我当白痴吗?我知道你不是神龙大侠。你们都不是!
  • I heard how he fell out of the sky in a ball of fire. That he's a warrior unlike anything the world has ever seen.
  • 听说他带着火球从天而降。他是世上最伟大的功夫高手。
  • Po?
  • 阿宝?
  • So that is his name. Po. Finally, a worthy opponent. Our battle will be legendary!
  • 原来他叫阿宝。我终于遇见可敬的对手了。我们的生死决战将成为传奇!
  • We've got this. Help her.
  • 我们抓紧了,快去帮她。
  • Monkey! Go!
  • 金猴!快去呀!
  • Mantis! Now!
  • 快螳螂!上啊!
  • Shifu taught you well. But he didn't teach you everything.
  • 大师把你们教得很好。不过他留了一手没教你们。
  • You have done well, panda.
  • 你表现得很好,熊猫。
  • Done well? Done well? I've done awesome!
  • 表现得很好?只是很好?我表现得超棒的!
  • The mark of a true hero is humility. But, yes, you have done... awesome!
  • 真正的英雄应该具备谦虚的美德。没错,你超棒的!
  • Guys? Guys?! They're dead! No, they're breathing. They're asleep? But their eyes are open.
  • 大伙儿!他们死了!不,还有呼吸。睡着了?但眼睛是睁开的。
  • We were no match for his nerve attach.
  • 我们敌不过他的点穴攻势。
  • He's gotten stronger.
  • 他的武功又变强了。
  • Who? Tai Lung? Stronger?
  • 谁?太郎?变强了?
  • He's too fast! Sorry, Po.
  • 他速度太快了!抱歉,阿宝。
  • I thought we could stop him.
  • 我们以为能阻止他。
  • He could have killed you. Why didn't he?
  • 他可以干掉你们。但他没有。
  • So you could come back and strike fear into our hearts. But it won't work.
  • 因为你们的下场可以起到恐吓的作用。不过他心机白费了。
  • It might. I mean, a little. I'm pretty scared.
  • 但他有吓到我,至少一点。我害怕极了。
  • You can defeat him, panda!
  • 你可以打败他的,熊猫!
  • Are you kidding? If they can't?! They're five masters. I'm just one me.
  • 你在说笑吗?连盖世五侠都不行。况且我只有一个人。
  • But you will have the one thing that no one else does.
  • 但你拥有一个绝无仅有的东西。
  • You really believe I'm ready?
  • 你真的以为我准备好了吗?
  • You are, Po.
  • 你准备好了,阿宝。
  • Behold the Dragon Scroll. It is yours.
  • 看仔细,神龙秘籍。它是你的了。
  • Wait. What happens when I read it?
  • 等一下,我读了会怎样?
  • No one knows. But legend says you will be able to hear a butterfly's wing beat.
  • 无人知晓,根据传说,你能听见蝴蝶飞舞的微声。
  • Really? That's cool.
  • 真的?好酷。
  • Yes. And see light in the deepest cave. You will feel the universe in motion around you.
  • 没错。还能看见万丈深渊的微光。宇宙万物的动静你都会有所感应。
  • Can I punch through walls? Can I... Can I... Can I do a quadruple back flip?
  • 我能单拳穿墙?以及飞檐走壁吗?
  • Focus. Focus. Focus.
  • 专心。专心。专心。
  • Oh, yeah, yeah.
  • 好。好。
  • Read it, Po, and fulfill your destiny. Read it and become the Dragon Warrior.
  • 读完它,然后达成你的使命。读完它,然后成为神龙大侠。
  • It's impossible to open. OK. Come on, baby. Come on now. Thank you.
  • 超难开的。好紧喔。谢了。
  • I probably loosened it up for you though.
  • 我刚刚已经松开它了。
  • OK, here goes.
  • 好,我要看了。
  • It's blank.
  • 是空白的。
  • What?! Here, look. No, I am forbidden to look upon...
  • 什么?你自己看。我不能看...
  • Blank. I don't... I don't understand.
  • 不,怎么可能...我不了解。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Monkey!
金猴

Go! 快去

What was I thinking?
我这是何苦呢?

Mantis!
螳螂

Now!
快上

Shifu taught you well.
师父教的不错

But he didn't teach you everything.
可他没全教给你们

You have done well,panda.
你表现很好 熊猫

l've done awesome!
我很强大!

The mark of a true hero is humility.
但凡真正的英雄都懂得谦虚

But,yes,you have done...
没错 你很好

...awesome.
很强大

Guys? Guys?! They're dead!
兄弟们? 喂! 他们都死了!

No,they're breathing. They're asleep? But their eyes are open.
不不 还有气 睡着了? 不 眼睛还睁着

We were no match for his nerve attach.
我们斗不过他的点穴神功

He's gotten stronger.
他的武功更强了

Who? Tai Lung? Stronger?
谁? 大龙? 更强了?

Sorry,Po.
对不起 阿宝

He's too fast!
他出手太快了

l thought we could stop him.
我还以为能够阻止他

He could have killed you.
他本可以杀了你们

Why didn't he?
可为什么没杀?

So you could come back and strike fear into our hearts. But it won't work.
好让我看见你们这副惨相被吓住 可他休想得逞

lt might. l mean,a little.
哦 吓着我了 吓着一点

重点单词   查看全部解释    
humility [hju:'militi]

想一想再看

n. 谦逊,谦虚,谦卑

联想记忆
warrior ['wɔ:riə]

想一想再看

n. 勇士,战士,武士

 
flip [flip]

想一想再看

vt. 掷,弹,轻击
vi. 翻转

联想记忆
defeat [di'fi:t]

想一想再看

n. 败北,挫败
vt. 战胜,击败

联想记忆
legend ['ledʒənd]

想一想再看

n. 传说,传奇

联想记忆
beat [bi:t]

想一想再看

v. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动
n. 敲打,

 
impossible [im'pɔsəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不可能的,做不到的
adj.

联想记忆
attach [ə'tætʃ]

想一想再看

v. 附上,系上,贴上,使依恋

联想记忆
strike [straik]

想一想再看

n. 罢工,打击,殴打
v. 打,撞,罢工,划

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。