手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 功夫熊猫 > 正文

第9期 沮丧的阿宝

来源:可可英语 编辑:Amy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Why don't you try again? A little harder.
  • 再试一次,打重一点。
  • How's that?
  • 这次不赖吧?
  • That hurts.
  • 好痛哦。
  • How did I do?
  • 我表现的怎样?
  • There is now a level zero.
  • 你的确是货真价实的第零级。
  • The poor guy's gonna get himself killed.
  • 这可怜的家伙必死无疑。
  • He is so mighty!
  • 他还真“厉害”啊!
  • The Dragon Warrior fell out of the sky on a ball of fire!
  • 神龙大侠带着火球从天而降呢!
  • When he walks, the very ground shakes!
  • 他一走动还会引发地震呢!
  • One would think Master Oogway would choose someone who knew kung fu.
  • 照理说乌龟大师应该挑一个真正会功夫的人。
  • Yeah, or could at least touch his toes.
  • 对啊,至少手要碰得到脚趾头。
  • Or even see his toes.
  • 好歹也要看得到自己的脚趾头。
  • Hi. You're up.
  • 嗨。你醒啦!
  • I am now.
  • 被你吵醒的。
  • I was just... Some day, huh?
  • 我只是...今天真是太疯狂了
  • That kung fu stuff is hard work, right? Are your biceps sore?
  • 功夫很难,对吧?你的二头肌会酸吗?
  • I've had a long and rather disappointing day, so... Yeah, I should probably get to sleep now.
  • 我今天又累又烦闷,我该睡了。
  • Yeah, yeah, yeah. Of course.
  • 没错,没错,当然。
  • OK, thanks.
  • 好吧,谢了。
  • It's just... Man, I'm such a big fan!
  • 只是...我是你们的头号粉丝!
  • You guys were amazing at the Battle of Weeping River. Outnumbered a thousand to one, but you didn't stop. You just...
  • 你们在那场滑水炉之战的表现好神。以一挡千,毫不退缩。你还...
  • Sorry about that.
  • 抱歉。
  • Look, you don't belong here.
  • 听好,你不属于这里。
  • I know. I know. You're right.
  • 我知道,我知道,你说的没错
  • I don't have... I just... My whole life I dreamed of...
  • 我啥都不会...我一生的梦想...
  • No,no, no. I meant you don't belong here. I mean, in this room. This is my room. Property of Crane.
  • 不,你误会了。我说“你不属于这里”是指这个房间。这是我的房间。灵鹤的私人空间。
  • Oh, OK. Right, right. So, you want to get to sleep.
  • 好,没错,没错。对喔,你要睡觉了。
  • Yeah.
  • 没错。
  • I'm keeping you up. We got big things tomorrow. All right. You're awesome. Last thing I'm gonna say. Bye-bye.
  • 我吵得你不能睡。我们明天还要练功。好吧,你很棒,我告辞了!好吧,掰掰。
  • What was that?
  • 你在叫我吗?
  • I didn't say anything.
  • 我啥都没说。
  • OK. All right. Good night. Sleep well.
  • 好吧,晚安。祝你好梦。
  • That seemed a little awkward.
  • 有点尴尬。
  • Master Tigress! I didn't mean to wake you.
  • 悍娇虎,我不是故意吵醒你。
  • You don't belong here.
  • 你不属于这里。
  • Yeah, of course. This is your room.
  • 是啊,当然。这是你的房间。
  • I mean, you don't belong in the Jade Palace.
  • 我是指你不属于玉皇宫。
  • You're a disgrace to kung fu, and if you have any respect for who we are and what we do, you will be gone by morning.
  • 你是武林的耻辱,如果你还尊重我们及我们的功夫,你最好明早离开。
  • Big fan!
  • 欣赏你喔!
  • I see you have found the Sacred Peach Tree of Heavenly Wisdom.
  • 看来你找到天机仙境的仙桃树了。
  • Is that what this is? Sorry. I thought it was just a regular peach tree.
  • 是这棵树吗?抱歉,我以为这是棵普通的桃树。
  • I understand. You eat when you are upset.
  • 我懂,你心烦就想大吃特吃。
  • Upset? I'm not upset. What makes you think I'm upset.
  • 心烦?我没有啊。为何你觉得我心烦?
  • So why are you so upset?
  • 你究竟在烦什么?
  • I probably sucked more today than anyone in the history of kung fu. In the history of China. In the history of sucking!
  • 我今天的表现大概是武林史上最逊的吧。还有中国史上。可能还是逊咖史上的第一逊!
  • Probably.
  • 有可能。
  • And the Five! Man, you should've seen them! They totally hate me.
  • 至于盖世五侠,你该看看他们的表情。他们超讨厌我的。
  • Totally.
  • 的确。
  • How is Shifu ever going to turn me into the Dragon Warrior?
  • 功夫大师如何能训练我成为神龙大侠?
  • I mean, I'm not like the Five. I've got no claws, no wings, no venom. Even Mantis has those thingies.
  • 我不像盖世五侠。我没有虎爪。没有鹤翼、没有蛇毒。就连快螳螂都有这样的前脚。
  • Maybe I should just quit and go back to making noodles.
  • 或许我该放弃,回去做面条。
  • Quit, don't quit. Noodles, don't noodles. You are too concerned with what was and what will be.
  • 放弃、不放弃。做面条、不做面条。对于过去与未来,你想太多了。
  • There's a saying: Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
  • 俗话说得好:昨日是过往云烟,明日是遥不可测,但今日是上天赐予的礼物。所以才要把握当下。
  • Oh, no! What's happening?!
  • 不!发生了什么事?
  • To your battle stations! Go! Go! Go!
  • 就战斗位置,快!快!快!
  • Fire crossbows! Fire! Fire!
  • 发射十字弓!发射!发射!
  • Tai Lung is free! I must warn Shifu. Let go of me!
  • 太郎越狱了!我必须向大师报警。快放开我!
  • Bring it up! Wait! Bring it back! He won't get far. Archers!
  • 拉上来!等一下,放下来!他逃不远,弓箭手!
  • We're dead. So very, very dead.
  • 我们死定了!绝对逃不了!
  • Not yet we're not. Now!
  • 话可别说这么早。就是现在!
  • Can we run now?
  • 现在可以逃跑了吗?
  • Yes.
  • 可以。
  • I'm glad Shifu sent you.
  • 我很高兴大师派你来。
  • I was beginning to think I'd been forgotten.
  • 我以为他们把我给忘了呢。
  • Fly back there and tell them, the real Dragon Warrior is coming home.
  • 飞回去告诉他们,真的神龙大侠要回去了。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Why don't you try again? A little harder.
再试一下 打重点

How's that?
怎么样? 哇

That hurts.
好疼

This will be easier than l thought.
要赶走他好像并不难

I'm feeling a little nauseous!
有点头昏

Those are hard!
这铁家伙 看来我要...

My tenders.
我的鸡鸡

How did l do?
我表现如何?

There is now a level zero.
总算见识“没水平”了

There's no words.
我真是无语了

No denying that.
可不是吗

What was Master Oogway thinking?
我真不明白乌龟大师是怎么想的

The poor guy's gonna get himself killed.
那个可怜虫会送命的

He is so mighty!
他是那么的“威风”

The Dragon Warrior fell out of the sky on a ball of fire!
神龙大侠坐着火球从天而降

When he walks,the very ground shakes!
他一走动 大地都会颤抖

One would think Master Oogway would choose someone who knew kung fu.
按理说 乌龟大师会选一个真正会功夫的人

Yeah,or could at least touch his toes.
是呀 至少手能碰到脚趾头

Or even see his toes.
他胖得连脚趾头都看不见

OK.
好了

Great.
糟糕

Hi. You're up.
嗨 你醒了

l am now.
被你吵醒的

Some day,huh?
今天够呛?

That kung fu stuff is hard work,right? Are your biceps sore?
那功夫真够难的 对吗? 你二头筋酸吗?

l've had a long and rather disappointing day,so...
今天一天真是又长又叫人泄气 所以...

Yeah,l should probably get to sleep now.
是呀 我现在也许真该睡一会儿了

Yeah,yeah,yeah. Of course.
是呀 是呀 当然 那好


OK,thanks.
谢谢

lt's just... Man,l'm such a big fan!
我只想说 我好崇拜你们

You guys were amazing at the Battle of Weeping River.
弃河大战的时候 你们表现神勇

重点单词   查看全部解释    
warrior ['wɔ:riə]

想一想再看

n. 勇士,战士,武士

 
peach [pi:tʃ]

想一想再看

n. 桃子,桃树,桃红色
v. 揭发,检举

 
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆
disappointing [.disə'pɔintiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人失望的 动词disappoint的现在分词

 
awkward ['ɔ:kwəd]

想一想再看

adj. 笨拙的,尴尬的,(设计)别扭的

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
sacred ['seikrid]

想一想再看

adj. 神圣的,受尊重的

 
disgrace [dis'greis]

想一想再看

n. 耻辱,不名誉
v. 耻辱,使 ... 失

联想记忆
property ['prɔpəti]

想一想再看

n. 财产,所有物,性质,地产,道具

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。