Hey, sweetheart, can I help you carry your magazine?
亲爱的 要我帮你拿杂志吗?
Okay, no problem.
好的 没问题
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Hey, close your eyes. Close your eyes, close your eyes.
闭上眼睛 闭上眼 闭上眼
Close your eyes, close your eyes.
闭眼 闭眼
Close your eyes. Open your mouth.
闭上眼睛 张开嘴
It’s good? Yeah.
好吃吗? 是的
Yes? No? Yes?
是吗? 是不是?
Yes? I have reinvented the noodle, I’m telling you.
是吗? 告诉你吧 这是由我重新定义的面条
Just try this one because this one’s really good.
尝尝这个 因为真的很好吃
It’s the same thing, but different. Fatter.
其实是同一种面条 但口感不同 更丰富
Mmm. More of, you know... No?
嘿 更加.. 你知道的 不好吃?
It’s good, right? Yeah? Mmm-hmm.
很好吃 是不是? 嗯哼
You know, I mean, modestly speaking, I think I’m creating a masterpiece.
要知道 谦虚一点的说 我觉得我发明了新的杰作
I don’t know. I mean, there’s one that just came out perfect right now,
我也知道 有一种就是脱颖而出
which is... I think it’s this one. I think it’s... Victor?
就是.. 我觉得是这个 我觉得.. 维克多?
Try it. Even though it’s dry, try it. Victor, Victor...
尝尝 虽然干了 维克多 维克多..
Can I just say something? What?
能让我说句话吗? 什么?
We’re leaving in 12 hours,
我们再过12小时就要走了
and you haven’t packed for Verona.
你还没收拾好去维罗纳的行李
At all. Yeah, that’s right, that’s right.
一点也没收拾 是的 是这么回事
Yeah. I get too carried away. Do we clean this up?
是的 我太投入了 这个要清理干净吗?
No, no. 不 不用
It’s gonna be incredible. I know. I’m so excited.
一定很好玩 我知道 我好兴奋
Sophia! 索菲亚!
Sophia! Wherefore art thou, my sweet Sophia?
索菲亚! 汝为何而来 我亲爱的索菲亚?
I love this place. I love. Right? It’s amazing.
我爱这里 我真的喜欢 太美了
I have to show you the most beautiful...
我要带你看最美的...
You know what’s even more amazing?
知道有什么更棒的吗?
What? I just got off the phone with Signor Morini, 什么?
我刚跟辛约格·莫里尼通完电话
and he’s arranged a private tour for us
他安排我们
with each and every one of my suppliers.
去见我每一位供应商
We’re starting off with
我们先从威尼托
the oldest and most beautiful vineyard in all of Veneto.
最古老美丽的葡萄园开始