adj. 深思的,体贴的
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 国外媒体资讯 > 艾伦脱口秀 > 正文
- I couldn't wait for it.Thank you so much.
- 我都等不及了 谢谢你
- That's really sweet.There's really another day.
- 真贴心 今天真是好日子
- Just really drag ass,I got her poker chips.
- 只是来去匆匆 我送她扑克筹码
- I got her a bigger and better poker chip.Are these the items.
- 我给她更大更好的扑克筹码 就是这些
- This is ridiculous.This is our dog Wolf.
- 真不错 这是我们的狗Wolf
- Who are you that you have our animal's.
- 你是谁 怎么能有我们宠物的
- And this one.That's Mabel.I thought I'd love this.This one.
- 还有这个 这是Mabel 我想我更喜欢这个 这个
- This is just in case,just thinking I might.What will Ellen and Potia dead think in their bed.
- 就是想 你或许 Ellen和Portia会把什么放床上
- And then I thought,I thought this would be appropriate,I can't follow you.Now I can follow you.
- 然后我想 这个不错 我不能跟着你 现在我能跟着你了
- It's just make up under my eye,This is nice and cripy.Beautiful.
- 这眼下面是我的妆 这真又好又吓人 很漂亮
- We're just gonna buy one of these.
- 我们正准备买它呢
- I almost bought one of these the other day.So thank you.
- 那天我差点就买了 谢谢你
- It comes free with make up,a make up of my eyes.This is after one of the award shows.
- 这个我的眼睛上还带着妆 是在一个颁奖礼后的照片
- I look terrible.You are very sweet.Thank you so much.
- 我看起来有点糟糕 真是太贴心了 非常感谢
- And Mabel,Wolf pillows are just really thoughtful and then creepy.
- Mabel 这个抱枕真是很用心 但是又有点诡异
- How do you get our dog's pictures.Sure.
- 真搞不懂你是怎么弄到我狗狗的照片的 是啊
- Mike and Molly air is Monday at 9:30 on CBS.Really congratulations on the nomination.
- MIke and Molly在CBS的周一早上9:30直播 恭喜你的提名
- I will be rooting for you, because I love that movie.
- 我会一直支持你 我喜欢这个片子
- And I love you so much.Thank you very much.Happy birthday.Thank you.All right,we will be right back.We'll be right back.
- 而且 我也很喜欢你 非常感谢 生日快乐 谢谢 好的 稍等片刻 马上回来 马上回来

扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
重点单词 | 查看全部解释 | |||
thoughtful | ['θɔ:tful] | |||
engagement | [in'geidʒmənt] | |||
ridiculous | [ri'dikjuləs] | 联想记忆 | ||
senator | ['senətə] | 联想记忆 | ||
skeptical | ['skeptikəl] | 联想记忆 | ||
dominate | ['dɔmineit] | |||
appropriate | [ə'prəupriət] | 联想记忆 |

- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: