n. 夹子,钳,回形针,弹夹
n. 修剪,(羊
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 国外媒体资讯 > 艾伦脱口秀 > 正文
- You wanna do this I'm sure.Hi,Melissa.Hello.
- 你想这样吧 你好 Melissa 你好
- How are you.Very good.I want to sit like a lady.
- 最近可好 很好 我也想坐的像个淑女
- I know my mom probably go,don't sit on your foot.Why do you always do that.
- 我知道我妈妈可能要说 别坐在你脚上 你怎么总这样
- First of all thank you for running over here,you're doing a show right now.
- 首先谢谢你赶过来 你正在拍另一个节目
- You're taping today.We're taping a mount today,yeah.You took time to run over here to be with me.
- 今天录像 是今天真录了很多 特地赶过来
- So thank you so much.Dear I love it.And academy award nominee right before you name,What does that feel like.
- 真是非常感谢 我很乐意 名字前面多了“奥斯卡提名得主” 感觉怎么样
- Crazy.It feels crazy.I just,I don't know feels a little nuts,that was the time of my life doing that movie.
- 疯狂 我感觉很疯狂 我感觉其实有点傻了 拍那电影是我一生的重要时光
- And to have so many people watch it,and I love Kristen.
- 有那么多人看 我爱Kristen
- She got nominated for this clip,Wasn't it magic those two women.
- 她因为这个电影也被提名了 是不是很神奇 这两个女人
- We're like five years on that script.And I saw you with the Golden Globe.
- 我们在台词上花了5年呢 我看见你在全球奖颁奖典礼
- And there is everybody in the world there,Everybody is there.
- 全世界的人都去了 所有的人
- It's crazy.How was that.It's not because I watch all these shows,
- 真棒 讲讲 不是因为我看这些节目
- I got love the dresses,I love watching the show.And it's so wired like a couple different times.I just look,
- 我喜欢那些礼服 也喜欢看节目 有几次感觉特别奇怪 我看着
- And my husband might,we're in it.I feel like I step through the TV.Like some wired movie.
- 我老公就这样 我们在里面 我感觉自己从电视里走出来 像恐怖电影那样
- We are actually here,this is so odd.And I am still watching it.
- 我们真真的就在里面 真是不习惯 我还在看着它
- I am terrible person act,cause I almost like.Looking at everybody.Oh,that's alarming.
- 我的行为真是不雅 因为我就这样 我看着别人 哦 提醒自己

扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: