n. 决定,决策
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 国外媒体资讯 > 艾伦脱口秀 > 正文
- I think it's a really fair trade.I think so, too.
- 我认为这是个很公平的交易 我也认为
- yeah, I would just like to eat. I don't really, I just love eating.
- 我只想吃 我真的不想 我只喜欢吃
- So you wanna act but is there a particular role that you would like to play?
- 对了 你想演戏 那有哪个特别想演的角色吗?
- Uh, I would like to be Beneatha in the A Raisin in in the Sun.
- 嗯 我想演《阳关下的葡萄干》里的Beneatha
- we, we actually are gonna do something in a minute.
- 过会我们要做一些事情
- we are gonna put you in a scene. You are gonna be acting wiht eh...all of us.
- 我们会把你放进一个场景中 你会和... 我们所有人
- we are gonna do something together right now.Oh, ok, yeah.ok, we will be back.
- 我们现在要一起做些事 哦 好 好 我们马上回来
- Every once in a while we combine two things that daytime television is known for: beautiful actresses and poofy dresses.
- 有时我们会把下面两点结合起来 日间电视节目以漂亮女演员和脂粉气的服装而著称
- That's right, It's time for our latest soap opera the tales of the yesterday's tomorrow.
- 没错 又到了我们最新一期肥皂剧时间 过往之明天的故事
- The sun rises, the ocean waves and bellies jiggle.
- 太阳升起了 海面波动着 肚皮舞也抖了起来
- These are the tales of yesterday's tomorrows
- 这就是“过往之明天的故事”
- You hve to leave before my sister sees you.
- 你一定不能让我姐姐看见你
- what we did was wrong.wonderfully wrong.
- 我们这样做是不对的 美丽的错误
- I know. But you have to go hurry, hurry.I love you darling.
- 我知道 但你要离开了 快点 快点 亲爱的 我爱你

扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: