n. 商人,经销商,发牌者,毒品贩子
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 国外媒体资讯 > 艾伦脱口秀 > 正文
- Yes,It's a very funny movie with Jason Sudeikis,Emma Roberts and Ed Helms.
- 这是我和Jason Sudeikis,Emma Roberts和Ed Helms合作的搞笑电影
- And It's, he is a drug dealer who then has to end up smuggling a lot of marijuana across the border.
- 他是一个卖毒品的 最终开始走私毒品
- He needs to create a fake family.
- 他需要组建一个冒牌家庭
- So that he's acceptable as he's coming back over the border.
- 这样等他回来就能顺利过境
- And he tries to basically solicit all of us to become a part of his family.I resist.
- 他恳求我们能组建一个冒牌家庭 我拒绝了
- But here's the scene.We could hardly show a clip
- 这是一个场景 我们基本不能播每个片段
- because none of them are good for daytime television
- 因为都不适合白天节目
- No,So this what we could show.This is what you get.
- 不合适 所以你只能放这些 我只能放这些
- Because you play a stripper.I play a stripper.Yeah.
- 因为你演个脱衣舞娘 是 我演个脱衣舞娘
- All right.I really really like it.Don't.Just don't alright?
- 好的 我非常非常喜欢啊 别 千万别
- Ok.Hi,mom.Jesus.Hmm.Who's that.That,That is your daughter,Casey.Hey.
- 好吧 妈! 天哪 嗯 那是谁? 你女儿凯西 嗨
- Uhhmm.I want three thousand now.Why?
- 我现在就要3000块 为什么?
- Okay.Let's stay off the flight.No,okay.Fine,Fine.Blood sucker.
- 那行 我下飞机了 别 好吧 你这个贪财鬼
- Hmm,Aright.Happy wife,happy life.Hi,kids.
- 不错 当人老婆过得好 孩子们!
- Start making room for your mother.
- 给你们老妈腾点地方
- Okay.Hey!Oh,no.Wait,I didn't.Aw.
- 喂! 不 不我们有 哎呦
- Alright, we will be right back with Portia de Rossi after this.Woo!
- 好 我们马上回来 采访Portia de Rossi。哦!

扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: