adj. 社会的,社交的
n. 社交聚会
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 国外媒体资讯 > 艾伦脱口秀 > 正文
- Our next guest just got her start on the Disney.
- 下面这位嘉宾 前不久在迪士尼开启了她的演艺事业
- She got her start on the Disney channel.And she is now staring on NBC hit show Undateable.
- 她在迪士尼频道初露头角 随后她还参演了全国广播公司的热剧"约会杀手"
- Take a look.And my favorite bartender Brick.I am the only bartender and is Brett.Yeah, yeah.
- 我们来看看 我最喜欢的酒吧侍应生 布里克 这只有我一个侍应生 而且我叫布雷特 对
- I was just gonna do a record-scratch thing,like Brick-a-brick- a-Brett.I'm really bad with names.
- 我刚只是想学唱片打碟时的发音 比如 布里克 布里克 布雷特 我很难记住别人的名字
- I've been dating my boyfriend for over a year.
- 我跟男朋友交往了一年多
- And I still don't know his friends' names.That's why he gives me the nickname Dumb Dumb.
- 但我还是不知道他朋友的名字 所以他给我取了个外号 叫"哑哑"
- That sounds great.Please welcome Bridgit Mendler.
- 这昵称不错啊 让我们欢迎布莉姬·曼勒
- That is a great dress, and great color.Oh, thank you. That's fantastic.How are you?
- 裙子样式和颜色都不错 啊 谢谢 真是太漂亮了 你最近怎么样
- I'm good. That feels like such a long walk.I had to jog.Really?
- 挺好的 这段路好长 我必须小跑着上来 真的吗
- A lot of people panic and start running Oh, really? in the middle way or something.
- 很多人害怕走不完然后开始跑 是吗 半途中开始跑什么的
- Nobody ever just take their time and walk.
- 没人是优哉游哉走过来的
- No. No. No. It's so funny for people who are on television and used to be in front of people.
- 是的 这对经常上电视 已经习惯面对观众的人来说 真的很有意思
- Everyone panics and runs to the chair.I'm not a model. Yeah.
- 每个人都是担心时间不够 然后跑到椅子这来 我不是模特 嗯
- I don't know the run way. - You are so used to being on television than in front of people though.
- 我不知道长道该怎么办 -但是你对于 上电视和面对公众应该习以为常了吧
- Yeah. Are you a fan of Madonna's?Yes.
- 嗯 你是麦当娜的粉丝吗 当然

扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: