手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 综合听力 > 地道美语播客(常速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:尝试辛辣刺激的食物

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Oh, this is so good! Why are your eyes watering?
  • 哦,很好吃啊!为什么你好像眼泪汪汪的?
  • It's so spicy! When you invited me over for curry, I didn't know it'd be so hot.
  • 太辣了!当你邀请我吃咖喱的时候,我不知道会这么辣。
  • This is mild or maybe medium.
  • 这只是轻度或中辣度的。
  • I make another version of this that's much hotter.
  • 我还有另外比这更辣的。
  • In fact, I like mine with some extra peppers and some hot sauce.
  • 事实上,我喜欢自己这盘有额外胡椒及辣椒酱的。
  • Do you want any?
  • 你想要来点吗?
  • Are you kidding me?! The roof of my mouth is on fire.
  • 你在跟我开玩笑吧? !我的上颚都要着火了。
  • You must have very sensitive taste buds.
  • 你的味蕾肯定非常敏感。
  • This has a little kick to it and it's pungent and zesty, but it's not too spicy.
  • 这只是有点小辛辣而且辣的让人上瘾,但不是过辣那种。
  • You must have no taste buds at all if you think this is mild.
  • 如果你觉得这样算可以,你一定没有味蕾。
  • My mouth needs to cool down from all that heat.
  • 我的嘴需要解解辣。
  • I need more water-now!
  • 我需要喝更多的水,现在!
  • All right, but you don't want to fill up on water.
  • 好的,但你不能只顾着喝水。
  • I've made a special dessert.
  • 我还有道特殊的甜点。
  • Is that supposed to be mild, too?
  • 是,应该是中度吧?
  • No, that really is spicy!
  • 不,那才是真的辣!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

欲降低难度还请关注《地道美语播客(慢速版)》

Akim:Oh, this is so good! Why are your eyes watering?

阿基姆:哦,很好吃啊!为什么你好像眼泪汪汪的?
Wendy:It's so spicy! When you invited me over for curry, I didn't know it'd be so hot.
温蒂:太辣了!当你邀请我吃咖喱的时候,我不知道会这么辣。
Akim:This is mild or maybe medium.
阿基姆:这只是轻度或中辣度的。
I make another version of this that's much hotter.
我还有另外比这更辣的。

In fact, I like mine with some extra peppers and some hot sauce.

事实上,我喜欢自己这盘有额外胡椒及辣椒酱的。
Do you want any?
你想要来点吗?
Wendy:Are you kidding me?! The roof of my mouth is on fire.
温蒂:你在跟我开玩笑吧? !我的上颚都要着火了。
Akim:You must have very sensitive taste buds.
阿基姆:你的味蕾肯定非常敏感。
This has a little kick to it and it's pungent and zesty, but it's not too spicy.
这只是有点小辛辣而且辣的让人上瘾,但不是过辣那种。
Wendy:You must have no taste buds at all if you think this is mild.
温蒂:如果你觉得这样算可以,你一定没有味蕾。
My mouth needs to cool down from all that heat.
我的嘴需要解解辣。
I need more water-now!
我需要喝更多的水,现在!
Akim:All right, but you don't want to fill up on water.
阿基姆:好的,但你不能只顾着喝水。
I've made a special dessert.
我还有道特殊的甜点。
Wendy:Is that supposed to be mild, too?
温蒂:是,应该是中度吧?
Akim:No, that really is spicy!
阿基姆:不,那才是真的辣!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
mild [maild]

想一想再看

adj. 温和的,柔和的

 
sensitive ['sensitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 敏感的,灵敏的,易受伤害的,感光的,善解人意的

联想记忆
medium ['mi:diəm]

想一想再看

n. 媒体,方法,媒介
adj. 适中的,中等

联想记忆
pungent ['pʌndʒənt]

想一想再看

adj. 刺鼻的,辛辣的,尖锐的,刻薄的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。