adj. 立即的,即刻的,直接的,最接近的
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 国外媒体资讯 > 艾伦脱口秀 > 正文
- The Oscar nomination was last week, but I got say
- 上周奥斯卡提名揭晓了 我必须得说
- I am shock you were not nominated for an Oscar,
- 我很震惊你居然没被提名奥斯卡
- And everyone else is.The feed- It actually has to feels good.
- 大家都很震惊 这应该感觉不错
- Cause there are so many people talking about The fact that you didn't get nominated.
- 因为好多人都在讨论 你没被提名这件事
- That in itself has to be a win for you.Yeah, I'm the No.1 snapped.
- 这对你来说已经是胜利了 是的 至少我是"最"衰的
- Yeah, you're the No.1 snapped.That's a silver lining. --That's. It is.
- 是的 还有个"最" 这是好的一面 -嗯 没错
- Right?But listen, if you You were nominated for a Golded Globe,
- 对吧 不过听着 如果你 你得到了金球奖的提名
- And I saw you there and we will talked about that.
- 而且我在那儿看见你了 我们一会会聊到这个
- You were beautiful,And you were nominated for Golden Globe and SAG Award.
- 那天你超美 你入围了金球奖和美国演员工会奖
- If you have not seen. Oh, it's not out yet, is it?
- 如果你还没看过的话 这电影好像还没上映吧
- It hasn't even come out.That's the crazy thing.
- 是的 还没上映 真的很让人惊讶
- I mean, even Critics That we were so shocked and amazed that we have gotten
- 我的意思是 连评论家们 我们自己都被能得到这么多提名惊呆了
- Oh, Critics' Choice Award too, yes.That we have had this much love at all,
- 对了 还有评论家选择奖 我们已经得到很多人的认可和喜爱了
- For a movie that it even hasn't been released yet, that
- 对于一部还未上映的电影来说 这真的
- Well, it's brilliant. When I saw it,I immediately texted you.
- 我看过 这部电影确实很棒 我看完后立刻就给你发短信了
- That Portia and I were, like, Blown away.
- 波西娅和我都赞不绝口
- Because you really disappeared,And I did not see my friend Jean at all in this.
- 因为你确实消失了 在这部电影里我压根没看到我的朋友詹妮弗
- I want to show you a clip,Because you just strip down everything,
- 我想给大家看个剪辑 因为你刚刚把悬念都揭开了
- And then we will talk about the movie.Okay, -That's the clip from "Cake".
- 然后我们再聊电影吧 好的 -下面是"蛋糕"的剪辑片段

扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: