n. 杂乱,混乱
vt. 扰乱
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 国外媒体资讯 > 艾伦脱口秀 > 正文
- The professor says that Jerry can be diagnosed with obsessive compulsive disorder
- 这位教授说杰里 可被诊断为强迫症
- George is egocentric, and Kramer is schizoid.
- 乔治是利己主义者 克雷默有精神分裂症
- Isn't it interesting?If that's how I could've learn stuff in college.
- 是不是很有意思 如果大学里我能这样学习
- I would stay way past my first week.I think using TV as a learning tool is a fantastic idea.
- 我就可以撑过一周了 把电视当作学习工具是很赞的点子
- Growing up, my mother would plant me right in front of the television
- 小时候 我妈会把我摁在电视前
- For like the"Beverly Hills" or something like that.
- 看"比弗利山庄"之类的电视节目
- And after watched it non-stop for three months,
- 连续看了三个月之后
- I learned my family had moved and they didn't tell me, I was just...
- 我只"学"到了 我家人搬走了都没告诉我
- But I really do think you can learn a lot from television.
- 不过我确实希望你们能从电视节目中学到东西
- Including my show, of course.If you study in astronomy, for instance. Guess what?
- 当然 包括我的节目 举个例子 如果你的专业是天文学 想不到吧
- I'm a huge star.If anybody...
- 我是个巨"星"哦 如果有人

扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: