手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 实战口语 > 美语情景对话 > 正文

美语情景对话 第202期:大学娱乐活动 College Pasttimes

编辑:Aimee   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • So, Alex, you're still at university.
  • 亚历克斯,你还在上大学吧。
  • Yes, sir
  • 是的,先生。
  • So, what's a typical day at university like?
  • 那大学里每天基本的生活是什么样的?
  • Alex: A typical day at my school, let's see,
  • 我在学样每天基本的生活,我想一下,
  • well I would usually get up, well last semester, I would get up around 8 or so.
  • 像上个学期,我通常会在八点左右起床。
  • My first class would be at 9:10.
  • 我第一节课是9点10分开始。
  • It'd be an hour so around 10:10 I'd get out of class,
  • 时间大概是1小时,所以在10点10分左右我就下课了,
  • you know, have lunch, and I was actually a part of the college radio station.
  • 你知道,我会去吃午饭,实际上我是学校广播电台的成员。
  • Oh, really.
  • 哦,真的吗。
  • So yeah, I'd hang out there, play some music,
  • 对,我会去广播电台放些音乐,
  • you know, joke around, play some pool, go to class.
  • 你知道,开玩笑,打台球,去上课。
  • It wasn't too bad.
  • 还不算太坏。
  • Yeah, where do you play pool?
  • 嗯,你在哪儿打台球?
  • Oh, well, any place that I can really.
  • 哦,其实我在哪儿都可以打。
  • There's a pool table right next to my radio station at school so I usually play a lot there
  • 我们学校广播电台旁边就有张台球桌,所以我在那里打的次数比较多——
  • - a place called Mr. Pockets, too, where I live.
  • 我还会去一个叫Mr. Pockets的地方打球,我住在那里。
  • They're pretty inexpensive so, I play there too,
  • 那里非常贵,我也会在那里打台球,
  • but I'm not very good.
  • 不过我打得不好。
  • Like the pool table at my college was, it was a bar pool table
  • 我们学校的那张台球桌,以前曾经是酒吧的台球桌,
  • so you have to pay money for it, 50 cents a game,
  • 所以打球也要花钱,一局50美分,
  • and I must have put at least a hundred dollars in there
  • 我每次都至少会花100美元,
  • and I'm not any better than when I started out, so I don't know.
  • 我现在的水平跟刚开始打球的时候差不多,我也不太清楚。
  • That's OK you have other talents.
  • 那还好。你有其他的天赋。
  • I guess.
  • 我想也是。
  • What's the allure of pool?
  • 台球的魅力是什么?
  • Why do college kids like to play pool?
  • 为什么大学生都喜欢打台球?
  • Oh, I have, it's really a mystery, it's very ambiguous.
  • 哦,我想台球非常神秘,让人捉摸不透。
  • I don't know.
  • 我也不知道。
  • It's just the pool tables there and something with hitting balls with a stick into little holes, maybe,
  • 其实就是一张台球桌,用一根球杆将球打进洞里而已,
  • but it's a lot of fun.
  • 不过那真的很有趣。
  • I don't know why I like it as much as I do
  • 我也不知道我为什么那么喜欢台球,
  • but even though I'm not so good I like to play some pool.
  • 即使我打得不怎么好,可是我还是喜欢打台球。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Todd: So, Alex, you're still at university.

托德:亚历克斯,你还在上大学吧。
Alex: Yes, sir
亚历克斯:是的,先生。
Todd: So, what's a typical day at university like?
托德:那大学里每天基本的生活是什么样的?
Alex: A typical day at my school, let's see, well I would usually get up, well last semester, I would get up around 8 or so. My first class would be at 9:10. It'd be an hour so around 10:10 I'd get out of class, you know, have lunch, and I was actually a part of the college radio station.
亚历克斯:我在学样每天基本的生活,我想一下,像上个学期,我通常会在八点左右起床。我第一节课是9点10分开始。时间大概是1小时,所以在10点10分左右我就下课了,你知道,我会去吃午饭,实际上我是学校广播电台的成员。
Todd: Oh, really.
托德:哦,真的吗。
Alex: So yeah, I'd hang out there, play some music, you know, joke around, play some pool, go to class. It wasn't too bad.
亚历克斯:对,我会去广播电台放些音乐,你知道,开玩笑,打台球,去上课。还不算太坏。
Todd: Yeah, where do you play pool?
托德:嗯,你在哪儿打台球?
Alex: Oh, well, any place that I can really. There's a pool table right next to my radio station at school so I usually play a lot there - a place called Mr. Pockets, too, where I live. They're pretty inexpensive so, I play there too, but I'm not very good. Like the pool table at my college was, it was a bar pool table so you have to pay money for it, 50 cents a game, and I must have put at least a hundred dollars in there and I'm not any better than when I started out, so I don't know.
亚历克斯:哦,其实我在哪儿都可以打。我们学校广播电台旁边就有张台球桌,所以我在那里打的次数比较多——我还会去一个叫Mr. Pockets的地方打球,我住在那里。那里非常贵,我也会在那里打台球,不过我打得不好。我们学校的那张台球桌,以前曾经是酒吧的台球桌,所以打球也要花钱,一局50美分,我每次都至少会花100美元,我现在的水平跟刚开始打球的时候差不多,我也不太清楚。
Todd: That's OK you have other talents.
托德:那还好。你有其他的天赋。
Alex: I guess.
亚历克斯:我想也是。
Todd: What's the allure of pool? Why do college kids like to play pool?
托德:台球的魅力是什么?为什么大学生都喜欢打台球?
Alex: Oh, I have, it's really a mystery, it's very ambiguous. I don't know. It's just the pool tables there and something with hitting balls with a stick into little holes, maybe, but it's a lot of fun. I don't know why I like it as much as I do but even though I'm not so good I like to play some pool.
亚历克斯:哦,我想台球非常神秘,让人捉摸不透。我也不知道。其实就是一张台球桌,用一根球杆将球打进洞里而已,不过那真的很有趣。我也不知道我为什么那么喜欢台球,即使我打得不怎么好,可是我还是喜欢打台球。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
ambiguous [æm'bigjuəs]

想一想再看

adj. 模棱两可的

联想记忆
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
mystery ['mistəri]

想一想再看

n. 神秘,秘密,奥秘,神秘的人或事物

 
inexpensive [.inik'spensiv]

想一想再看

adj. 花费不多的,廉价的

 
turkey ['tə:ki]

想一想再看

n. 土耳其
turkey
n. 火

联想记忆
typical ['tipikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 典型的,有代表性的,特有的,独特的

 
allure [ə'ljuə]

想一想再看

v. 引诱,吸引
n. 诱惑力,吸引力

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。