手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 风雨哈佛路 > 正文

影视精讲《风雨哈佛路》第26期:天才也需要付出汗水

来源:可可英语 编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Gulf Tonkin remember the main.anyboday? Frank O'prushen woorf?
  • “东京湾?” 记住主要的,还有其他吗? -“普法战争?”
  • You,Do you get BISMARCK?
  • 你,找到俾斯麦那一页了吗?
  • You didn't get BISMARCK. - I didn't get BISMARCK, either.
  • 你不知道俾斯麦 - 我也不知道俾斯麦
  • I thought BISMARCK was a kind of roll.
  • 我认为那是某种肉卷
  • Kaiser roll. - so is BISMARCK a kaiser?
  • 蔷薇花状小面包 - 所以俾斯麦是个皇帝?
  • stop talking about food.you're making me hungry.
  • 别谈论食物了,我都饿了
  • Dav, are we getting textbooks next year? 'cause I'm keeping losing these things.
  • 我们今年会发教科书吗?因为我总是弄丢这些活页
  • emmm...textbooks..why don't we use textbooks? anyone?
  • 额,教科书。为什么我们不用教科书,有人知道吗?
  • too heavy? - They are, but not cigar
  • 因为太重了? - 的确这样,但是没有香烟糖
  • they're too expensive.the school is too poor.
  • 太贵了,而学校太穷了
  • I'm keeping my cigars today.you new girl.
  • 看来今天我要自己留着香烟糖了.你,新来的
  • her name is Liz. - Yeah dav.she's been here a week.try to remember.
  • 她的名字叫丽思 - 大卫,她都来一周了你还不记得她的名字
  • Liz, sue me.
  • 丽思,控告我吧
  • textbook text...book...open it up
  • 教科书 教科...书.打开它
  • what did you see? - words
  • 里面有什么? - 文字
  • what kind of words?
  • 什么样的文字?
  • the words of the author.
  • 作者的文字
  • NO NO this is important.and what we have here?
  • 不,不,那不重要 我这里是什么
  • a lot of other people's words
  • 许多其他人的文字
  • why do I wannt you to have them.
  • 为什么我要你们看它?
  • because one point of view gives you a one-dimensional world
  • 因为一种观点给你一种世界的认知
  • cigars cigars! BISMARCK.marks the guy who sold me the babble gums cigars.
  • 香烟糖!香烟糖!俾斯麦! 卖给我糖果的家伙,香烟糖!
  • why one earth would we confine ourselves to his story——history
  • 为什么把我们局限于这段故事呢?历史...
  • but isn't that the deal day? I mean is there official history?
  • 那有什么办法?我的意思是那不是国家的要求吗?
  • NO girl tell him what history is.
  • 不,孩子,告诉他历史是什么?
  • history is all of us.all our stories count.
  • 历史是,我们全体,我们所有的经历都是历史
  • that's is.grab your papers.I'll be in the launch if you wanna talk about it.
  • 就这样,拿着你的讲义。如果想和我交流来休息室
  • hey Liz it's yours
  • 嗨,丽思,那是你的
  • hey new girl - you let me in but you don't remember my name
  • 嗨 新来的 - 你让我入学却不知道我的名字
  • Oh I remember your name.I just like the others gaining up your side.
  • 我记得你的名字,我只是让其他人站在你这边
  • you're pretty smart. - so are you
  • 你很聪明 - 你也是
  • you gave me an A
  • 你给了我一个 A-
  • yeah I thought it was a very good paper
  • 我认为做的很好
  • how do i make an A
  • 我怎样才能得到 A
  • Liz, an A- is an excellent mark.this is your first school work and what? forever?
  • 丽思,A-是很高的分数了,再怎么说也是你第一次作业
  • if my words count, I want them to be right.
  • 如果我的话有用,我希望你帮忙改正它
  • OK,well, writed is a good one, but ...
  • 好.嗯,写的很好,但是...


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Decorate (pp&pt.decorated)
vt.装饰;点缀;粉刷;授予(某人)勋章
vi.装饰;布置

He decorated his room with pictures of all his favorite sports figures...
他用自己最喜欢的几位体育明星的照片装饰房间。
The boys are planning to decorate when they get the time...
小伙子们正打算有时间油漆一下。

------------------------------------------------------
In the interests of
为…利益起见,为了

Iran is located in the interests of pakistan embassy representative.
伊朗在巴基斯坦驻美大使馆设利益代表处。

------------------------------------------------------
Gain on
赶上, 缩短距离;超过

In some places he was quicker and at others I'd gain on him...
他在某些地方比我快,而我会在其他地方追上他。

------------------------------------------------------
Respectively
adv.各自地;各个地;分别地

Their sons, Ben and Jonathan, were three and six respectively...
他们的儿子,本和乔纳森,分别是3岁和6岁。


剧情百科


与以往不同,Lise没有了对学校的排斥心理,虽然有点羞涩,但在David在帮助下同学们很快的结识并维护她。让David万万没想到,Lise除了在学习上有着独特天赋,而且对待自己的要求也非常苛刻。天才就是1%的灵感加99%的汗水啊。

考考你 Q&A
Q: Please use the word or phrase you just learnt to complete the sentence beblow.

1._____ if your behavior is putting you at risk.
确定你的行为是否给你带来危险。
2.And if you want to make it _____ yourself too, go for it.
如果再做些和你自己网站有关的书签,营销的目的也就达到了。

A:本期答案见下期
上期答案:

1.So she hires her friend's daughter to (decorate).
她索性雇用了她朋友的女儿来装饰
2.We work (in the interests of) the people.
我们是人民群众的利益而工作。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
representative [repri'zentətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 代表性的,代议制的,典型的
n. 代

 
decorate ['dekəreit]

想一想再看

vt. 装饰,装修,授予某人奖章或其他奖状

 
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
babble ['bæbl]

想一想再看

vi. 呀呀学语,喋喋不休 vi. 潺潺作声 n. 含糊

联想记忆
phrase [freiz]

想一想再看

n. 短语,习语,个人风格,乐句
vt. 措词

联想记忆
confine ['kɔnfain]

想一想再看

vt. 限制,禁闭
n. 边界,约束,范围,限

联想记忆
frank [fræŋk]

想一想再看

adj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的
vt. 免费

 
sue [su:]

想一想再看

vt. 控告,起诉
vi. 请求,追求,起诉

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。