手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文

美剧《复仇》S01E06 第134期:真像个贵公子

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Don't you look rich and powerful?
  • 你还真像贵公子啊
  • By design, yes. What's this?
  • 打扮出来的 这是什么
  • A gift for my date.
  • 给我女友的礼物
  • And a promise not to stand you up this time.
  • 还向你保证这次绝不放你鸽子
  • Are you out of your mind?
  • 你疯了吗
  • Do you know how expensive this is?
  • 你知道这有多贵吗
  • That's precisely why I bought it.
  • 这正是我买它的原因
  • Emily will be lost in the crowd next to you.
  • 艾米莉在你身边会黯然失色的
  • This party will be the best thing that ever happened to us.
  • 这个宴会是我们大展拳脚的好机会
  • Oh, excuse me. Hello.
  • 不好意思 你好
  • $5,000... Thank you.
  • 五千美元 谢谢
  • At dresses by vuyo?
  • 花在了女装精品店吗
  • Hmm. Exactly what kind of kink are you into here, Ty?
  • 你究竟好多重口啊 小泰泰
  • The most expensive kind.
  • 要价最高的那口
  • Well, why don't you hop on over and, uh,
  • 你赶紧带着从我这偷的信用卡
  • bring my stolen credit card with you?
  • 滚来见我
  • Absolutely. I have some business I'd like to discuss with you as well.
  • 正好 我也有公事要跟你谈谈
  • I'll talk to you soon.
  • 等会儿详谈
  • Victoria... What a surprise.
  • 维多利亚 稀客呀
  • Daniel's not here. He should be back shortly.
  • 丹尼尔不在 不过应该快回来了
  • Actually, I came to speak with you.
  • 其实 我是来找你谈谈的
  • May I come in? Of course.
  • 我能进去吗 当然可以


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

And a promise not to stand you up this time.还向你保证这次绝不放你鸽子

stand sb up:失约

First she agreed to come out with me, then she stood me up.

她先是同意跟我出去,后来又爽约了。

You are back so early! Your girlfriend stood you up again, did she?

回来这么早!女朋友又放你鸽子了吧?

This party will be the best thing that ever happened to us.这个宴会是我们大展拳脚的好机会

happen to:碰巧; 正巧

We happen to hold the same view.

我们两人的想法不谋而合。

I happen to have the official statistics with me.

我碰巧身边有官方的统计数字。

Absolutely. I have some business I'd like to discuss with you as well.正好,我也有公事要跟你谈谈

as well:也;又

He is a friend in word as well as in deed.

他是个言行如一的朋友

Actually, I came to speak with you.其实,我是来找你谈谈的

speak with:和 ... 谈话

She spoke with studied politeness.

她故作有礼地讲话。

They wanted to speak with us for a few minutes.

他们想和我们谈一会儿话。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
deed [di:d]

想一想再看

n. 事迹,行为,[法]契约
vt. 立契转让

 
spoke [spəuk]

想一想再看

v. 说,说话,演说

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
credit ['kredit]

想一想再看

n. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。