手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文

美剧《复仇》S01E06 第130期:旧情人

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Hey, beautiful.
  • 你好 美女
  • Want to watch me crush Daniel
  • 想看我在员工排球赛上
  • in a round of corporate volleyball?
  • 把丹尼尔打得落花流水吗
  • I would love to,
  • 我是很想去
  • but I have to run errands for little Mary Suicide.
  • 但是我还得给"跳楼小姐"办点事
  • The queen's treating her like a broken baby bird.
  • 女王把她当易碎的瓷娃娃小心翼翼地呵护
  • It's positively unsettling.
  • 实在是太烦了
  • You have all day to run errands.
  • 你有一整天可以给她跑腿
  • Come cheer me on.
  • 来给我加油吧
  • I'll meet you down there.
  • 到时候见
  • That boat's almost as handsome as her captain.
  • 这艘船跟船长一样帅气啊
  • Kara, hey.
  • 卡拉 你好
  • So, uh, who's Amanda,
  • 阿曼达是谁
  • an old girlfriend?
  • 旧情人吗
  • Ah, it's more like a childhood crush.
  • 确切地说 是儿时迷恋的对象
  • So did you stay at Nolan's last night?
  • 你昨晚在诺兰家过的夜吗
  • Nah. I found a motel not too far from here.
  • 没有 我在这附近找了家汽车旅馆
  • You sail? No.
  • 会开船吗 不会
  • But I make a hell of a passenger.
  • 但我很在行坐船
  • All right. Well, listen, I gotta open up the bar,
  • 酒吧该开门了
  • but if you feel like hanging out,
  • 不过你要是想出海玩
  • I'll take you for a spin around the harbor after lunch.
  • 午饭后我可以带你绕海港兜一圈
  • All right? I'd like that.
  • 好吗 乐意之极
  • So would I. A spin...
  • 我也是 兜一圈


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

You have all day to run errands.你有一整天可以给她跑腿

run errands:跑腿;办事

He used to run errands for his boss.

他过去时常为老板跑腿。

I've got no time to run errands for him!

我没时间为他跑腿!

But I make a hell of a passenger.但我很在行坐船

a hell of:极度的, 极好的

It's a hell of a bind.

这件事讨厌透了。

It's a hell of a long way.

路远极了。

Come cheer me on.来给我加油吧

cheer on:为 ... 打气; 激励 ...; 向 ... 喝彩

The fans cheered the runners on.

热烈的观众们用欢呼声为赛跑选手打气。

Ah, it's more like a childhood crush.确切地说,是儿时迷恋的对象

more like:<口>(更恰当地描述)倒更像是

She behaves more like a friend than a mother.

她像朋友一样, 而不像是我的母亲。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
harbor ['hɑ:bə]

想一想再看

n. 海港,避难所
vt. 庇护,心怀,窝藏<

 
crush [krʌʃ]

想一想再看

v. 压碎,碾碎,压榨
n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤

 
spin [spin]

想一想再看

v. (使)旋转,疾驰,纺织,结网,眩晕
n.

 
corporate ['kɔ:pərit]

想一想再看

adj. 社团的,法人的,共同的,全体的

联想记忆
unsettling [ʌn'setliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 使人不安的;(消息)扰乱的 v. 动乱不定;心

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。