尤里,利比里亚的总统正在来这里的路
He’s early.I’ll be back in a minute.
他早到了,我一会就回来
What the fuck are you doing here, Andre?
你来这做什么,安德烈?
We are here for peace talks at the United Nations.
我到联合国来签和平条约
So at the same time you thought you’d drop in on your arms dealer?
所以你决定顺便来问候你的军火商?
Well, I was beginning to wonder whether that was still your profession.
我只是奇怪,那还是你的职业吗?
You know, you’re a hard man to get a hold of all of Sudden.
你知道吗,你这个人并不好找
That is a shame.My son and I were hoping to do a little shopping.
太可惜了,我儿子和我准备在纽约
While in New York.
顺道购物一番
You know they’re watching you.
他们在监视你,你知道吗?
Yes, I know they blame me.
是的,我知道
They blame me for everything, those hypocrites.There’re hunt for a witch.
他们什么事都要怪在我头上 那些伪君子! 他们在找一个巫师(政治迫害的错误语法)
Witch hunt.
是政治迫害
Hostilities have escalated. And they are making it very difficult for me to re-supply.
冲突已经升级了,我无法得到我想要的资源
That requires a man of your rare ingenuity.
这需要一个像你这样的人来协调
I can’t help you, I’m sorry.
对不起,我无法帮助你
I understand.
我理解
But you should know this:Due to our present situation we are compelled to be unusually generous.
但是你应该知道这些: 在目前的情况下.我们愿意付出任何代价
So, see you soon, Lord of War.
希望很快见到你,战争之王
You still haven’t brought me the gun of Rambo.
你还没有给我兰博之枪