手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文

悬疑时装剧《复仇》S01E05 第69期:无私关爱

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Captain Jack.
  • 杰克船长
  • Forgot my credit card.
  • 我把信用卡落在这儿了
  • You coulda called.
  • 你打个电话就成啊
  • Would've been happy to drop that in the mail for you.
  • 我更愿意寄给你
  • I also wanted to apologize,
  • 我还想当面跟你
  • face-to-face.
  • 说声对不起
  • I had a bit of a bad night last night.
  • 我昨晚心情不大好
  • Girl problems, you know?
  • 感情问题
  • You mean those girls over by the pool table?
  • 你指和台球桌那儿的那些女孩吗
  • Looked like you were doing just fine.
  • 好像你们还相处得不错
  • Right.
  • 是啊
  • Yeah, they were pretty friendly.
  • 她们是很友好
  • Tell him I'm a real people person.
  • 告诉他说 我很善于交际的
  • Uh, Jack,
  • 杰克
  • you see that guy over there?
  • 看到那边那个大块头了吗
  • His name's Bull, and he wants the bartending gig.
  • 他叫布尔 他想应聘调酒师的位子
  • Scares the hell outta me.
  • 我有点被吓到了
  • All right. I'll handle it. I'll handle it.
  • 好的 我来处理 我来处理
  • Sorry again about last night.
  • 关于昨晚 再说声抱歉
  • Forget about it.
  • 没事
  • Emily.
  • 艾米莉
  • I'm so happy you've decided to join our weekly lunch.
  • 很高兴你能来参加我们的每周午餐会
  • Ashley has continually alerted me
  • 阿什莉一直和我念叨
  • of your interest in all my causes.
  • 说你对我的活动都十分感兴趣
  • It's a wonder we haven't crossed paths before.
  • 真奇怪 我们现在才认识
  • Listen, I'm so sorry
  • 关于你和丹尼尔
  • about you and daniel, dear.
  • 我真是深表遗憾 亲爱的
  • The way he's been behaving lately,
  • 就他近来的表现来看
  • perhaps it's for the best.
  • 或许这样才是最好的结果
  • Thank you so much for coming today, ladies.
  • 女士们 多谢大家今日光临
  • Saturday's benefit for Open Arms
  • 周六的"无私关爱"慈善晚会
  • is one of the season's most important events
  • 由于其广泛的影响力
  • because of the magnitude of their outreach.
  • 成为本季度最重要的慈善活动之一
  • Mrs. Grayson, may I?
  • 格雷森夫人 我来说好吗
  • As I'm sure most of you know,
  • 我想大部分人都知道
  • Open Arms always selects one charity
  • "无私关爱"总会选一家慈善机构
  • to highlight at the gala.
  • 在晚宴予以表彰
  • This year, they'll recognize the hard work
  • 今年他们要表彰受害者救助联合会
  • of the victims' united outreach.
  • 所做出的艰辛工作
  • Victims' United?
  • 受害者联合会吗
  • Conceived in 1995 by the families
  • 联合会成立于1995年
  • Of the passengers who lost their lives on flight 1-9-7.
  • 由197失事航班的遇难者家属发起的
  • Their mission is to provide aid and counsel
  • 他们的工作是向全球六十三个国家
  • To the survivors of terrorism
  • 经历过恐怖活动的幸存者
  • in 63 countries around the world.
  • 提供帮助和咨询
  • Wow. What a wonderful cause.
  • 多伟大的事业
  • The Graysons were the ones
  • 1995年 格雷森家族
  • who first endowed the organization back in 1995
  • 最早对此组织作出捐赠
  • So... Open Arms has decided
  • 所以 "无私关爱"慈善晚会
  • to honor them for their pioneering efforts.
  • 决定就其卓越的贡献予以表彰


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

I had a bit of a bad night last night.我昨晚心情不大好。

a bit of:一点儿的

Setting up this business was a bit of a gamble.

开办这样的公司有点冒险。

The party was a bit of a damp squib.

这次聚会有些扫兴。

Ashley has continually alerted me of your interest in all my causes.阿什莉一直和我念叨说你对我的活动都十分感兴趣

interest in:对 ... 有兴趣

I have no interest in pop music.

我对流行音乐不感兴趣。

His interest in learning Japanese has petered out.

他学习日语的兴趣逐渐消失了。

Ashley has continually alerted me of your interest in all my causes.阿什莉一直和我念叨说你对我的活动都十分感兴趣

altert:使意识到, 警惕

常用作定语形容词,如an alert manhis alert attention

作为动词时,alert的宾语后可接that从句。

The villagers alerted the traveller that wolves might come out in the night.

重点单词   查看全部解释    
damp [dæmp]

想一想再看

adj. 潮湿的,有湿气的,沮丧的
n. 潮湿

 
apologize [ə'pɔlədʒaiz]

想一想再看

vi. 道歉,谢罪

联想记忆
setting ['setiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 安装,放置,周围,环境,(为诗等谱写的)乐曲

 
credit ['kredit]

想一想再看

n. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方

联想记忆
charity ['tʃæriti]

想一想再看

n. 慈善,慈善机关(团体), 仁慈,宽厚

联想记忆
alert [ə'lə:t]

想一想再看

adj. 警觉的,灵敏的
n. 警戒,警报

联想记忆
recognize ['rekəgnaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激

 
gamble ['gæmbl]

想一想再看

v. 赌博,投机,孤注一掷
n. 赌博,冒险

联想记忆
magnitude ['mægnitju:d]

想一想再看

n. 大小,重要,光度,(地震)级数,(星星)等级

联想记忆
highlight ['hailait]

想一想再看

n. 加亮区,精彩部分,最重要的细节或事件,闪光点

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。