n. 柱,圆柱,柱形物,专栏,栏,列
您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 27宜嫁 > 正文
- Oh,I don't remember it.How can you not remember that?
- 我不记得。
- I don't remember it. How can you not?
- 怎可能? 不记得。
- It was the anniversary of the father's death. The brother flew home from Afghanistan.
- 怎么会?爸忌辰,哥从战场回来。
- You cannot fake emotion like that. Oh, yes, you can.
- 那份情感假不了。
- A good writer can. You're not that good.
- 好作家可以,你未到那水平。
- Nice!
- 好正点。
- There's gotta be one thing about weddings that you like.
- 婚礼总有你喜欢的部份。
- Open bar. No.
- 酒水任饮,不。
- All right.
- 这样吧。
- So when the bride comes in and she makes her giant, grand entrance.
- 当新娘昂然步入会场。
- I like to glance back at the poor bastard getting married.
- 我会望向那可怜的傻子。
- Cause even though I think he's an idiot.
- 他即使是傻子。
- for willingly entering into the last legal form of slavery.
- 至少甘心情愿做合法老婆奴。
- he always looks really, really happy.
- 却总是开心得很。
- And, for some reason.
- 一定有些原因。
- What the hell are you looking at me like that for?
- 为何这样望着我?

扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
1.anniversary
周年纪念日
The post office centralizing the town celebrated its 20th anniversary yesterday.
作为市镇中心的邮局昨天庆祝它建局二十周年。
2.Afghanistan
阿富汗(国家名称,位于亚洲)
And if I leave this country, if other people like me leave this country, who will come to Afghanistan?
如果我离开这个国家,如果像我一样的其他人离开这个国家,谁还会来阿富汗?
3.bride
新娘;姑娘,女朋友
They rained flowers on the head of the bride.
他们将鲜花撒在新娘头上。
4.slavery
奴役;奴隶制度;奴隶身分
Do I identify with the legacy of slavery and discrimination in this country?
我是否感到这个国家的奴隶制和种族歧视史与我有关?
考考你 (请翻译)
1.那份情感假不了。
2.我会望向那可怜的傻子。
上期参考答案
1.You're like one of those guys on CSL.
2.You wrote a column that moved me to tears.

- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: