adj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的
您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 战争之王 > 正文
- I made the first sale.
- 我做成了第一笔生意。
- We're already in business.
- 这买卖咱们已经在干了。
- Whoa, whoa. We?
- 呃...咱们?
- I need a partner.
- 我要个合伙人。
- I don't know,
- 我不知道。
- I don't know, Yuri. I don't know.
- 我不知道,尤里,我不知道。
- Vitaly, I've tasted your borscht.
- 维塔利,我喝过你煮的罗宋汤。
- You're no fucking chef.
- 你不是那块料。
- I can eat in the restaurant for free
- 我可以在餐馆吃白食。
- and I still don't eat there.
- 但我还是不在那儿吃。
- Fuck you.
- 去你妈的。
- We're doing nothing with our lives.
- 咱们一生无所事事 。
- I mean, this is shit!
- 我的意思是,现在的生活是一团糟!
- This is shit!
- 一团糟!
- It's true.
- 的确 。
- But maybe doing nothing's better than doing this.
- 但或许什么也不做,也比做这个好。
- I need you.
- 我需要你。
- Brothers in arms.
- 哥们儿就是哥们儿。
- Brothers in arms.
- 哥们儿就是哥们儿。
- Sir, may I interest you in the
- 先生。
- shoulder-fired SA-7 surface-to-air missiles?
- 有没兴趣看看S7地对空飞弹。
- The older Chinese model.
- 中国制,过时的型号。
- Not so effective against
- 用在现代军事战机上或许不行。
- modern military aircraft. But deadly...
- 不过打打商业客机。
- if used against a commercial airliner.
- 还是挺不错的。
- I'm giving them away at 8-50.
- $850而已,等于是送给你了。

扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
1.in business
经商;在经营;在商界
I think that's important in business, so that you're looking at the whole picture of what's going on in a company.
我认为这点在经商中也很重要,这样你就能看清公司发展的全景。
2.borscht
n. 罗宋汤(俄罗斯甜菜浓汤)
Although it is not as popular as chicken noodle or tomato soups, borscht is common in the United States, especially in areas with large Jewish communities.
尽管罗宋汤在美国不像鸡汤面条和番茄汤一样受欢迎,但它很常见,尤其是在犹太人聚居的大型社区。
3.sin arms
怀抱着的;武装起来的
Who Rebels? Who rises in arms? Rarely the slave, but almost always the oppressor turned slave.
谁是造反者?谁举起了武器?很少是奴隶,但是几乎总是由压迫者变成奴隶。
4.military
adj. 军事的;军人的;适于战争的
n. 军队;军人
The general pinned the Military Cross on the brave soldier’s chest.
将军把军事十字勋章别在那位勇敢的士兵胸前。
考考你
翻译
1.但或许什么也不做,也比做这个好。
2.先生,有没兴趣看看S7地对空飞弹?
上期答案
1.I'd always wanted to do something big with my life.
2.Even with all the gangsters around here,the margins are too low.

- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: