手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美女上错身 > 正文

影视精讲《美女上错身》第55期:对你有好感

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • I heard your key,
  • 我听到你的钥匙响了
  • but I just did a paraffin dip,
  • 但我刚刚做了个护肤滴蜡
  • as per Anne Hathaway.
  • 按照安妮·海瑟薇的指导
  • By any chance, did - Tony call?
  • 有没有... 托尼打来的电话吗
  • He sure did. Check this out.
  • 当然有了 听听这个
  • Hey, Jane. It's Tony.
  • 嗨 简 我是托尼
  • Just confirming tomorrow night.
  • 只是想确认一下明晚的约会
  • I'll pick you up at 7:00.
  • 我七点过去接你
  • Later.
  • 再见
  • Did you hear the way he said "later"?
  • 你听到他说"再见"的语气了吗
  • Casual, cool, confident.
  • 随意 帅气 自信
  • He's totally into you.
  • 他对你相当有好感
  • So why am I totally nervous?
  • 那我为什么还这么紧张呢
  • It's just first-date jitters.
  • 初次约会难免紧张
  • You'll put on that sexy, black, twist-front jersey dress,
  • 你穿上那件扭线的黑色性感连衣裙
  • and you will calm right down.
  • 就会马上冷静下来
  • You're right.
  • 你说得对
  • He said tomorrow night, right?
  • 他说的是明晚 对吧
  • Yeah.Maybe he's early.
  • 对 也许他来早了
  • When were you gonna tell me you moved?
  • 你打算什么时候告诉我你搬家了
  • I went to your old place,
  • 我去了你以前的住处
  • and this Filipino man answered in a shorty robe.
  • 结果开门的是个穿着短袍的菲律宾男人
  • Thank god Teri gave me your new address.
  • 好在泰丽给了我你的新住址
  • Don't I get a hug?
  • 你不想抱抱我吗


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

I heard your key,

我听到你的钥匙响了
but I just did a paraffin dip,
但我刚刚做了个护肤滴蜡
as per Anne Hathaway.
按照安妮·海瑟薇的指导
By any chance, did - Tony call?
有没有... 托尼打来的电话吗
He sure did. Check this out.
当然有了 听听这个
Hey, Jane. It's Tony.
嗨 简 我是托尼
Just confirming tomorrow night.
只是想确认一下明晚的约会
I'll pick you up at 7:00.
我七点过去接你
Later.
再见
Did you hear the way he said "later"?
你听到他说"再见"的语气了吗
Casual, cool, confident.
随意 帅气 自信
He's totally into you.
他对你相当有好感
So why am I totally nervous?
那我为什么还这么紧张呢
It's just first-date jitters.
初次约会难免紧张
You'll put on that sexy, black, twist-front jersey dress,
你穿上那件扭线的黑色性感连衣裙
and you will calm right down.
就会马上冷静下来
You're right.
你说得对
He said tomorrow night, right?
他说的是明晚 对吧
Yeah.Maybe he's early.
对 也许他来早了
When were you gonna tell me you moved?
你打算什么时候告诉我你搬家了
I went to your old place,
我去了你以前的住处
and this Filipino man answered in a shorty robe.
结果开门的是个穿着短袍的菲律宾男人
Thank god Teri gave me your new address.
好在泰丽给了我你的新住址
Don't I get a hug?
你不想抱抱我吗

重点单词   查看全部解释    
confident ['kɔnfidənt]

想一想再看

adj. 自信的,有信心的,有把握的
a

联想记忆
mechanic [mi'kænik]

想一想再看

adj. 手工的
n. 技工,机修工

 
address [ə'dres]

想一想再看

n. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。