We only ask that the method used in the inspection shall be the same as stipulated in the contract.
我公司要求检验所用方法与合同规定一致。
A:We only ask that the method used in the inspection shall be the same as stipulated in the contract.
A:我公司要求检验所用方法与合同规定一致。
B:You can rest assured of that.
B:你可以尽管放心。
We want the goods to be reinspected at the port of destination.
我公司要求货物在目的港复验。
A:We want the goods to be reinspected at the port of destination.
A:我公司要求货物在目的港复验。
B:We won't object to it,but the goods shall be inspected by an organization acceptable to us.
B:我公司不反对,但是货物须由一家我公司认可的机构检验。
reinspect(v.)
重新检察,再考察
The exporters pay the inspection fee and the importers bear the reinspection fee.
出口商支付初检费;进口商付复检费。
A:The exporters pay the inspection fee and the importers bear the reinspection fee.
A:出口商支付初检费;进口商付复检费。
B:Generally speaking,it is in such case.
B:—般来说,是这样的。
What’s the time limit for the reinspection?
复检的期限多长?
A:What’s the time limit for the reinspection?
A:复检的期限多长?
B:30 days after the arrival of the goods at Shanghai.
B:货到上海港后的30天内。
The goods to be imported are subject to legal inspection.
这些进口货物必须经过法定检验。
A:The goods to be imported are subject to legal inspection.
A:这些进口货物必须经过法定检验。
B:Then how can I arrange for the deal?
B:那么我该怎样来安排这件事?
What documents must we furnish to arbitration?
进行仲裁时我们必须提供哪些文件?
It,s very complicated to have the goods reinspected and tested.
这批货测试和复验起来比较复杂。
Arbitration will be carried out in compliance with the Commercial Law of China.
仲裁将根据中国商法执行。