How do you intend to handle the terms of payment?
你打算如何处理付款方式?
A:How do you intend to handle the terms of payment?
A:你打算如何处理付款方式?
B:Payment in advance is our first choice.
B:预付是我们的首选。
Could you make an exception and accept D/A or D/P?
你们能不能破例接受承兑交单或者付款交单呢?
A:Could you make an exception and accept D/A or D/P?
A:你们能不能破例接受承兑交单或者付款交单呢?
B:We only accept payment by irrevocable letter of credit payable against shipment documents.
B:我们只接受保兑的、不可撒销的、凭装船单据付款的信用证。
It is only under very special circumstances that we agree to other payment terms.
只有在特殊的情况下,我们才同意其他的支付条款。
We would like you to open a letter of credit.
我们希望你们开支信用证。
A:We would like you to open a letter of credit.
A:我们希望你们开支信用证。
B:It's hard for us to accept the terms of payment.
B:我们很难接受这种付款方式。
Shall we talk about terms of payment today?
我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?
A:Shall we talk about terms of payment today?
A:我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?
B:We require payment by IVC.
B:我们要求以信用证付款。
Is the credit at sight or after sight?
信用证是即期的,还是远期的?
A:Is the credit at sight or after sight?
A:信用证是即期的,还是远期的?
B:We'd like to use letter of credit at sight.
B:我们愿意用即期信用证付款。
at sight
即期
after sight
远期
How shall we pay for this?
我们怎么支付?
A:How shall we pay for this?
A:我们怎么支付?
B:We ask for a 30% down payment,the remaining balance is divided in 10 equals,payments to be made monthly.
B:我们要求付30%的定金,其余的分成10份,每月支付一次。