手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 行业口语 > 赖世雄旅游观光英语通 > 正文

赖世雄旅游观光英语通 第47期:山穷水尽 柳暗花明

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Once Lost,Now Found
  • 山穷水尽,柳暗花明
  • After breakfast the next morning, Kathy and Evan say goodbye to Gertrude and her mother and take their leave.
  • 第二天早餐后,凯西和艾凡向葛楚德和她妈妈道别并且启程离开。
  • They were sweet. Everyone is so friendly here so far.
  • 她们真是好心。到目前为止,这里每个人都很友善。
  • I can't believe our luck. Even our "bad" luck turns into good luck!
  • 我真不敢相信我们运气会这么好。连我们的“坏”运竟也成了好运!
  • The route Gertrude suggested is sure pretty.
  • 葛楚德建议的路线,风景的确很美。
  • There are so many farms along the way. So many trees, ponds, rivers.
  • 沿途有这么多农场,这么多树木、池塘、河流。
  • And castles. You can notice some of them on the tops of the hills.
  • 还有城堡。你可以看到山顶上的一些城堡。
  • Many of them are ruins, but you can sense that Germany has a lot of history.
  • 许多城堡已成废墟,但是你可以感受到德国有丰富的历史。
  • Uh-oh. What if the people on the border to Denmark don't speak English?
  • 糟了。如果丹麦边界上的人不会说英语怎么办呢?
  • Don't be silly. Nearly everyone here in northern Europe speaks some English.
  • 别傻了。在北欧这里几乎每个人都会讲一点英语。
  • Of course, the customs officers must know some English.
  • 海关官员一定会懂一些英语的。
  • I hope so. I'm part Danish, but I don't know any Danish.
  • 希望如此。我有部分丹麦血统,但我不会说丹麦语。
  • Like me. I'm part Dutch, but I don't know any Dutch.
  • 跟我一样。我有部分荷兰血统,但我不会说荷语。
  • Maybe we should learn a foreign language.
  • 也许我们应该学一种外语。
  • I think you're right. But I would want to learn German. And you?
  • 我想你说得对。我想学德语。你呢?
  • Japanese. I love Japanese food!
  • 日语。我喜欢日本料理!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Once Lost,Now Found

山穷水尽,柳暗花明

After breakfast the next morning, Kathy and Evan say goodbye to Gertrude and her mother and take their leave.

第二天早餐后,凯西和艾凡向葛楚德和她妈妈道别并且启程离开。

K:They were sweet. Everyone is so friendly here so far.

凯西:她们真是好心。到目前为止,这里每个人都很友善。

E:I can't believe our luck. Even our "bad" luck turns into good luck!

艾凡:我真不敢相信我们运气会这么好。连我们的“坏”运竟也成了好运!

K:The route Gertrude suggested is sure pretty. There ar e so many farms along the way. So many trees, ponds, rivers.

凯西:葛楚德建议的路线,风景的确很美。沿途有这么多农场,这么多树木、池塘、河流。

E:And castles. You can notice some of them on the tops of the hills. Many of them are ruins, but you can sense that Germany has a lot of history.

艾凡:还有城堡。你可以看到山顶上的一些城堡。许多城堡已成废墟,但是你可以感受到德国有丰富的历史。

K:Uh-oh. What if the people on the border to Denmark don't speak English?

凯西:糟了。如果丹麦边界上的人不会说英语怎么办呢?

E:Don't be silly. Nearly everyone here in northern Europe speaks some English. Of course, the customs officers must know some English.

艾凡:别傻了。在北欧这里几乎每个人都会讲一点英语。海关官员一定会懂一些英语的。

K:I hope so. I'm part Danish, but I don't know any Danish.

凯西:希望如此。我有部分丹麦血统,但我不会说丹麦语。

E:Like me. I'm part Dutch, but I don't know any Dutch.

艾凡:跟我一样。我有部分荷兰血统,但我不会说荷语。

K:Maybe we should learn a foreign language.

凯西:也许我们应该学一种外语。

E:I think you're right. But I would want to learn German. And you?

艾凡:我想你说得对。我想学德语。你呢?

K:Japanese. I love Japanese food!

凯西:日语。我喜欢日本料理!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
route [ru:t]

想一想再看

n. 路线,(固定)线路,途径
vt. 为 .

 
border ['bɔ:də]

想一想再看

n. 边界,边境,边缘
vt. 与 ... 接

 
ire ['aiə]

想一想再看

n. 忿怒 vt. 使发怒

联想记忆
ruin [ruin]

想一想再看

v. 毁灭,毁坏,破产
n. 毁灭,崩溃,废墟

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。