您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语口语 >
行业口语 >
外贸口语一点通 >
正文
- Could you tell me something about them
- 产品介绍
- Oh! So many kinds. Could you tell me something about them?
- 噢,这么多种类啊!请你介绍一下好吗?
- Our company on the Internet is mainly handling the export of farm products,
- 我们网上公司主要经营农产品,
- including grain, bean, walnut, peanut, etc. What kinds of products are you interested in most?
- 如谷物、大豆、核桃、花生等。你对哪种产品最感兴趣?
- We want to find out if you can supply walnut meat and peanut kernels.
- 我们想知道你们是否能够提供核桃仁和花生仁。
- Yes, you can. We have many suppliers with good reputation. We have many inquiries and orders recently.
- 没问题,我们有许多信誉良好的供货商。近来我们接到许多询价和订货。
- Then how about the prices?
- 价格如何?
- Could you give me an indication of the quantities that you require?
- 能告诉我们你们所需要的数量吗?
- Walnut meat 100 tons and peanut kernels 80 tons.
- 核桃仁100吨,花生仁80吨。
- Well, these two commodities are selling quite well and in high demand these days.
- 这些产品进来销售得很好,需求量很大,
- For walnut meat the price is US$ 1000 per ton, and peanut kernels US$ 700 per tons.
- 核桃仁的价格为每吨1000元,花生仁每吨700元。
- That seems rather high for a good customer. Will you give me a discount if I pay cash?
- 这对好顾客来说太高了,如果付现金,你能打折吗?
- I should think we can come to some kind of agreement.
- 我想我们可以商量。
- Good. And what about delivery? When can you deliver them?
- 好。送货怎么样?什么时候可以送到?
- We have sufficient inventory to meet your present needs. Delivery will be made ten days after receipt of your L/C.
- 我们有足够的库存,能满足你们的需求。收到你方的信用证后10天即可发货。
- That's good. As to details of the transaction. I'll call you later.
- 很好。至于交易详情我会给你打电话。
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
1. It seems that... 据说……
They seem to know what they're doing. 他们好像明白他们做的事情。
It seems/seemed as if.../as though... 看样子……
It always seemed as though they would marry in the end. 久而久之,看来他们终归得结婚。
来源:可可英语 http://www.kekenet.com/kouyu/201204/179404.shtml