Are you hungry for something good? Ohh yeahhh!
想吃美食吗?很想!
Something juicy? Come on.
鲜嫩多汁的?来吧。
How you doing? What?
怎么样呀?什么?
Something beefy? Sexy burgers. What is going on?
牛牛的?性感汉堡。发生了什么事?
Ta-da! Fresh hot burgers. Sexy burgers.
现做汉堡。性感汉堡。
Lin.
琳。
What? It's summer, and sex sells baby.
干嘛?夏天到了,性感最有效。
Big things are coming for summer, Tina.
夏天有大事,蒂娜。
Take off those bulky jeans. To be more aerodynamic.
脱掉厚重牛仔裤。更符合空气动力学。
Oh, you're doing it already. Great.
哦,你已经脱了。很好。
Big things like that heat rash you get sometimes? Bigger.
像起疹子那样的大事?更大的。
Stay low. Follow my lead.
低调。跟我来。
Come. Come see!
快来看。
How about... whaaat?
这样可以吗?
Just the gasp is great. Thank you.
气音就好。谢谢。
Like this. Hoaahh!
像这样。吼吼!
I think we got it. The last one was good.
我想我懂了。最后一声不错。
Stop. Oh-kay.
停。好的。
Not what I was expecting.
没想到会这样。
I'm the marketing department. I took Gene's burger suit, let out the crotch a little bit, and bam.
我做行销,穿上吉恩的汉堡装,下衣小失踪,辣爆。
A burger with a bikini on it?
穿比基尼的汉堡?
Ah Yeah. Mhmm. I get it, no questions from this guy.
对。嗯哼。懂了,这人没问题。