My name is Travis. I am the founder and CEO of Uber.
我叫特拉维斯。我是Uber的创始人兼首席执行官。
And contrary to what you might have read, I am not a monster.
和你们读到的完全相反的,我不是一个怪物。
The notorious bad boy of tech.
技术界臭名昭著的坏小子。
Are you willing to listen to wise counsel?
你愿意听明智的建议吗?
I will always listen. But I will never take orders.
我总是会去倾听的。但我不会任人摆布。
Is this-- legal?
这合法吗?
The best thing about Travis is that he is willing to run through walls to win.
特拉维斯最棒的一点就是,他为了赢,愿意冲破很多面墙。
Damn!
该死!
The worst thing about him is he thinks everything is a wall.
但最糟糕的是,他认为一切都是墙。
If there is something that's going to kill Uber, then I have to remove it.
如果有什么东西会毁掉优步,那我就得把它移除。
You're not the one who has to pay the price.
要付出代价的又不是你。
My life is on the line here. And all of you -- you'll bleed for it!
我的人生岌岌可危。而你们所有人,都会为此付出血的代价!
Are we super pumped.
我们是不是超蓬勃!