您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
英语演讲 >
TED演讲MP3+字幕 >
TED演讲之科学篇 >
正文
- Let me tell you a story. When we did our circuits course for the 155,000 students,
- 给大家讲一个故事。当我们的电路课程要为那155,000的学生上线时,
- I didn't sleep for three nights leading up to the launch of the course.
- 为了引领课程上线,我连着三个晚上没睡觉。
- I told my TAs, okay, 24/7, we're going to be up monitoring the forum, answering questions.
- 我每时每刻都在告诉我的助教们,人数会上涨的,监测论坛,回答问题。
- They had answered questions for 100 students. How do you do that for 150,000?
- 他们解答了100名学生提出的问题。面对15万学生要怎么办?
- So one night I'm sitting up there, at 2 a.m. at night, and I think there's this question from a student from Pakistan,
- 一天晚上我坐在那,凌晨两点钟,思考一个巴基斯坦的学生提出的问题,
- and he asked a question, and I said, okay, let me go and type up an answer, I don't type all that fast, and
- 他问了一个问题,我想,好吧,就去键入一个答案吧,我可以慢点写,
- I begin typing up the answer, and before I can finish,
- 然后我开始键入答案,还没写完,
- another student from Egypt popped in with an answer, not quite right, so I'm fixing the answer,
- 另一名埃及的学生就弹出了一个答案,不完全正确,所以我就完善了一下,
- and before I can finish, a student from the U.S. had popped in with a different answer. And then I sat back, fascinated.
- 我还没有改完,又有一个来自美国的学生突然弹出了一个不同的答案,然后我坐回去,被吸引住了。
- Boom, boom, boom, boom, the students were discussing and interacting with each other,
- 砰,砰,砰,砰,学生之间相互讨论交流,
- and by 4 a.m. that night, I'm totally fascinated, having this epiphany,
- 那天凌晨四点,我完全入迷了,他们渐渐顿悟,
- and by 4 a.m. in the morning, they had discovered the right answer.
- 到早上4点钟,他们发现了正确的答案。
- And all I had to do was go and bless it, "Good answer."
- 我能做的就是去赞美一下,“答得好”
- So this is absolutely amazing, where students are learning from each other, and they're telling us that they are learning by teaching.
- 这太让人惊讶了,学生之间彼此学习,这告诉我们他们是因教而学。
- Now this is all not just in the future. This is happening today.
- 这一切不是只存在于未来。今天也同样在发生。
- So we are applying these blended learning pilots in a number of universities and high schools around the world,
- 所以我们将这些混合学习模式试验应用到世界各地的一些大学和高中,
- from Tsinghua in China to the National University of Mongolia in Mongolia to Berkeley in California -- all over the world.
- 从中国的清华大学到蒙古的蒙古国立大学,到加州的伯克利大学到整个世界。
- And these kinds of technologies really help, the blended model can really help revolutionize education.
- 这种类型的技术,这种混合教学模式可以真正帮助改革教育领域。
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
阿纳特阿嘉瓦尔教授是TedX的总裁,他特别从学习者的角度,指出MOOC对学习者有五个重点好处。
来源:可可英语 http://www.kekenet.com/Article/202006/612354.shtml