In case you haven't noticed: things are not great on the planet Earth right now.
以防你们还没有注意到:地球现在并不安全
But our friends at Diageo are making it better, lending a helping hand to workers
但是我们在迪阿吉奥(英国饮料公司)的朋友们正在改善这一状况 他们向服务行业的员工
in the hospitality industry, with their tips from home initiative as part of it.
伸出援手 为他们提供一些有创意的建议
We've been asking bartenders to dream up drinks using ingredients you probably already have.
我们已经要求调酒师用大家家里大概都能找到的材料来调制饮料
And it's time now for tonight's cocktail day "lacasa featuring Bailey's original Irish cream".
现在是“今晚鸡尾酒节”时间 来学习调制以“贝利原味爱尔兰奶油”为特色的“拉卡萨”
Hi, this is Charles Jolie from Chicago and I am here with my one and only regular Jackson.
嗨 我是查尔斯·琼利 来自芝加哥 我们家只有杰克逊陪着我
Like most of you, he too is not worn pants for several weeks.
和大多数的你们一样 他也有好几个星期没穿裤子了
We're gonna make you "the Spice Rack" today.
我们今天要给大家做“香料架”
This cocktail starts off with some flavored ice.
今天的鸡尾酒要先来几块有味道的冰块儿
You can use whatever juice you have in your fridge.
大家可以用冰箱里的任意一种果汁来制作
Next five ounces of spiced coffee.
再来5盎司“五香咖啡”
When I brewed this coffee I steeped in nutmeg, cardamom and cinnamon.
我在煮咖啡的同时还泡了些肉豆蔻、小豆蔻和肉桂
You can add your favorite spices as well.
你也可以用自己喜欢的香料
Finally an ounce and a half of Bailey's original Irish cream. Because that is the fun part.
最后放一盎司半的“贝利原味爱尔兰奶油” 这是最让人开心的一步
Give it a stir and enjoy.
之后搅拌一下就可以享用了
So there you have it, the spice rack. Cheers Jimmy.
大功告成 我们的“香料架” 干杯 吉米
Cheers to you Charles.
干杯 查尔斯
To learn more about how you can help bartenders go to Givz.comm/TipsFromHome. We'll be right back.
想了解更多可以帮助调酒师的信息 请登录Givz.comm/TipsFromHome网站进行浏览 下次见!