You know, lots of people need some extra help right now, including our friends in the hospitality industry,
你们知道 现在有很多人需要帮助 其中包括很多服务行业的朋友
which is why Diageo started the "TIPSFROMHOME" initiative.
这就是迪阿吉奥(英国饮料公司)启动了“家庭小贴士”计划的原因
As part of it, we've been inviting bartenders to create libations.
作为计划的一部分 我们邀请调酒师来为大家调酒
You can make with stuff you've got stockpiled at home.
大家可以用家里储存的东西来制作
And it's time now for tonight's cocktail day lacasa, featuring Johnnie Walker Black Label.
现在是今晚以“尊尼获加黑牌威士忌”为主题的“拉卡萨鸡尾酒日”时间
Hey guys, Maria here in Bushwick Brooklyn. I'm gonna make you a delicious cocktail today,
嘿 大家好 我是来自布鲁克林布什维克的玛丽亚 今天我要给大家做一杯美味的鸡尾酒

called "The monkey business", with something I'm sure you all have at home—banana bread.
名字叫做“恶作剧” 用到的材料我相信大家家里都有 那就是“香蕉面包”
We're gonna start with 3/4 of an ounce of lemon juice, 3/4 ounce of honey syrup that I made with three parts honey to one part water.
我们先来3/4盎司的柠檬汁 再倒入用三份蜂蜜和一份水调制的3/4盎司的蜂蜜糖浆
And ounce and a half of Johnnie Walker Black Label infused with banana bread.
再加一盎司半浸泡了香蕉面包的尊尼获加黑牌威士忌
I just toast the banana bread for two cups of Johnnie Walker Black Label. Let it sit overnight and strain.
我刚烤了片香蕉面包来配两杯尊尼获加黑牌威士忌 让它静置一夜 然后过滤
Next we're gonna add an egg white, small piece of ice and dry shake.
接下来我们要加入蛋白、一小块冰和干奶昔
...add more ice and shake.
再加一些冰和奶昔
Strain that off in a stem glass. There you have it "Monkey business". Cheers, Jimmy.
过滤到高脚杯里 我们的“恶作剧”鸡尾酒就完成了 干杯 吉米
Cheers to you, Maria. And to learn more about how to help your favorite bartenders, go to GIVE.COM/TIPSFROMHOME. We'll be right back.
干杯 玛丽亚 想要知道更多帮助调酒师的信息 请登录网站
GIVE.
COM/
TIPSFROMHOME 下期节目见!