您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
公开课 >
哈佛大学《幸福课》 >
正文
- Mine, being 37, is 183. Again, more or less. And then you want to be around 70 percent of it.
- 我37岁 所以就是183 差不多吧 然后你就保持在70%的水平
- 65 percent to 75 percent of it for moderate effective benefit of exercise.
- 65%到75%的水平 来获得锻炼的最温和的效果
- And to keep in mind that the quantity does affect quality.
- 记住数量确实会影响质量
- And once again we have the graph that we see so often: the curve linear relationship.
- 我们再次画个图表 我们经常看到的线性曲线图
- So if on this side of the graph, we had psychological plus physiological benefit,
- 在图的这边 是心理和生理的好处
- and here we have effort or amount of work, the graph looks like this, where too little effort is not good.
- 这里是运动量 那么图画出来就是这样 太少了不好
- We are compromising on our base level of happiness. Too much effort is also not good.
- 我们要达到基本的幸福水平才行 太多了也不好
- That's when we experience the staleness and the anxiety.
- 这时我们就会感到泄气和焦虑
- And what we want to get to is more or less around our optimum level.
- 我们想要达到的是差不多到最适水平
- And also optimum level given how much time we have.
- 而这个最适水平也在于我们能投入多少时间
- Yeah, in an ideal world, I would work out six times a week for one hour each time.
- 在理想情况下 我每周锻炼六次 每次一个小时
- In an ideal world. But I want to do many other things.
- 在理想情况下是这样 但我还想做很多别的事
- So I exercise at least 4 times a week, 30 minutes each time.
- 所以我每周至少锻炼四次 每次半小时
- It's good enough for me. Identify what's good enough for you.
- 这对我来说就足够了 要搞清楚什么对你是足够的
- Recovery is important. We talked about recovery on the psychological level.
- 恢复也很重要 我们从心理学层面上讲过恢复
- Recovery is very important. Let me share with you just a quick story about Derek Clayton.
- 恢复很重要 我简要地和你们分享一下德里克·克莱顿的故事吧
- Derek Clayton was a runner in the early 60s, one of the best long distance runners in the world.
- 德里克·克莱顿是60年代早期的一个长跑运动员 世界上最好的长跑运动员之一
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
课程简介:
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。
来源:可可英语 http://www.kekenet.com/Article/202005/610322.shtml