您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
公开课 >
哈佛大学《幸福课》 >
正文
- My teacher Ohad Kamin, when I graduated from college,
- 我的老师欧哈德·卡明在我大学毕业时,
- and I was debating- I didn't know which direction to go,
- 我不知道何去何从,
- said to me the following- he said: "here is the advice from a 50 year old. "
- 而我的老师给我说了这话:“这是一个50岁的人给你的建议”
- He was 50 at the time. He said, "Identify the things that you can do.
- 他当时50岁。他说“找出你能做的事,
- And then out of those, identify the things that you want to do.
- 然后再从中找出你想做的事,
- And list them down. Make a list- long or short, whatever it is.
- 把它们一一写下来,写张清单,长短都无所谓。
- Now out of the things you want to do, identify those things that you really want to do.
- 接着从你想做的事中找出你最想做的事,
- And then look at them, and out of those things, identify those
- 看着这些,从中找出
- that you really really want to do and then do them."
- 你最最想做的事,然后就做那些事”
- One of the best advices that I got. Very simple. But so important.
- 那是我得到过的最好的建议。非常简单,但非常重要。
- Again it's to take time aside and to think about those things.
- 这需要花点时间,认真想想这些事
- So what are my self-concordant goals? What is the interest of me? What is valuable to me?
- 那我的自我和谐目标是什么呢?我的兴趣是什么?什么对我最具价值?
- What am I passionate about? What do I want to rather than feel that I have to do?
- 我对什么有激情?我想做什么,而不是我得做什么
- And sometimes the answers are not easy answers. Sometimes the answers
- 有时答案并不简单,有时答案
- are not answers that I want to hear. And the implications, the ? that are following that path
- 并不中听。而其中的含义…接下来的路
- may not be as pleasant initially, because it made me going against the grain.
- 可能没有最初的好走,因为它越来越崎岖不平
- It made me doing something that yields difficulties from other people
- 它让我去做一些困难的事情、别人
- or from the environment. It may not be the most popular choice.
- 或环境所造成的困难,可能不是最受欢迎的选择
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
课程简介:
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。
来源:可可英语 http://www.kekenet.com/Article/201911/598635.shtml