您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
公开课 >
哈佛大学《幸福课》 >
正文
- They walk out. And as they are walking out, they tell them, oh just by the way,
- 他们走出去,出去之前对受试者说:顺便提一下
- these chocolate chip cookies, they are for the next experiment. So if you don't mind, don't touch them.
- 这些巧克力脆饼是为下一个试验所准备的。所以如果你不介意的话,最好不要动它
- So you are sitting there, almost dying, but you are not touching it.
- 于是你就坐在那儿,非常渴望,但就是不能碰它
- And ten minutes later, the experimenter does come in, takes you to the experiment.
- 十分钟之后,试验者确实回来了,带你去参加试验
- The experiment is very difficult. Very difficult.
- 这个试验非常难。非常难
- Very difficult test that you need to take. A test that most people don't solve
- 你要进行非常非常难的测试。大多数人都无法通过这个测试
- and requires a lot of perseverance and hard work. But most people, even with perseverance and hard work do not solve it.
- 并且这需要大量的坚持和努力,但大多数人,即使拥有坚持和努力也没法通过
- So the outcome measure, what the researcher is interested in is mostly how much did you persevere before giving up on that test.
- 所以评估结果时,研究者感兴趣的是,在放弃测试前,你坚持了多久
- How much did you persevere before giving up on that test?
- 在放弃测试前,你坚持了多久
- That was the outcome measure, the dependent variable.
- 这才是对结果的评估,才是因变量
- Second group, randomly picked, come into the same room, sitting on the same chair, have the same bowl on the table.
- 第二组随机挑选的人,进入同样的房间坐在同一把椅子上,旁边桌上放着相同的碗
- But instead of chocolate chip cookies, what they have in the bowl are red beetroots.
- 但里面装的不是巧克力脆饼,而是甜菜根
- Freshly baked. Just came out of the oven. And they are sitting there.
- 刚烤好,新鲜出炉。他们就坐在那儿
- And the experimenter is about to walk out, says, just one more thing.
- 然后试验者正要走出去,说:还有一件事
- If you don't mind, don't touch those beetroots. They are for the next experiment. OK. Fine.
- 如果你不介意的话,别碰这些甜菜根,这是为了下一个试验准备的,好
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
课程简介:
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。
来源:可可英语 http://www.kekenet.com/Article/201906/587590.shtml