您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
公开课 >
哈佛大学《幸福课》 >
正文
- We are lazy. It's much more fun playing with our Nintendo than going and doing yoga for an hour, at least initially.
- 我们很懒,玩游戏更有意思一些,相比于做一小时瑜伽,至少一开始是这样
- So I don't have enough discipline for change. I just want a quick show of hands. Be honest.
- 所以我没有足够的自律性来改变,我想让你们快速地举个手,说实话
- Put up your hand if you believe
- 举起手来,如果你相信
- that if you had more self-discipline, now you may have a lot of self-discipline or very little self-discipline,
- 假使你能更自律,现在你们可能非常自律,也可能很不自律
- but if you had more self-discipline, you could potentially be happier and/or more successful.
- 但假使你能更自律,你就可以更幸福或更成功
- If you had more self-discipline? Be honest. I mean my hand is very much up. OK, so it's most people think that.
- 假使你能更自律,说实话,我的手可是举得很高的。好,大多数人都这么觉得
- So I have good news for you and bad news for you.
- 我有一个好消息和一个坏消息要告诉你们
- I'll start with the bad, because I'd like to finish on the positive.
- 从坏消息开始吧,因为我喜欢积极的结尾
- So the bad news is you aren't going to get any more self-discipline.
- 那么坏消息是你们不会获得更多的自律
- What you have is what you got and what you will get.
- 你现在拥有的就将是全部
- That's it. Sorry. Tough luck. Most people, most people, overwhelmingly majority of people
- 就是这样,抱歉,真倒霉。大多数人,绝大多数的人
- think they need or want more self-discipline and believe that they don't have enough.
- 认为他们需要并且想要更加自律,认为他们现有的自律不够
- And most, just about all people cannot get any more self-discipline.
- 大多数,几乎所有人都无法得到更多自律性
- Nature. That's it. So that's the bad news. The good news: it's actually not that important, neither for success, nor for happiness.
- 事实就是这样,这就是坏消息;好消息是,更多的自律事实上并不重要,不管是对于成功或是幸福感
- You can be more successful and happier with the self-discipline that you currently have.
- 就用你现在已有的自律性,你也可以变得更成功,更幸福
- How? If you change your focus from relying on self-discipline for bringing about change to introducing rituals.
- 怎么做呢,如果你把注意力从依靠自律性来获得改变,转到引入例行公事上来
- Changing your focus from self-discipline to rituals.
- 将你的注意力从自律转向例行公事
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
课程简介:
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。
来源:可可英语 http://www.kekenet.com/Article/201906/586992.shtml