您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
公开课 >
哈佛大学《幸福课》 >
正文
- And then I made a mistake. And I said jokingly of course.
- 然后我就犯了一个错误,我当然是在开玩笑
- I was teaching 1504 at the time. I said jokingly, I will wear the shirt to class and laughed.
- 当时我在教1504课程,我开玩笑的说,我会穿着这件衣服去上课的,然后我笑了
- And here it is the shirt that I got.
- 这就是我收到的那件衬衫
- And then there was another student of mine from 1504, Tory Martin, who was who run the organization at that time took over from Lindsay at Harvard.
- 我在1504班上的另一个学生,托里·马丁,她在林赛走后接管了这个机构,她当时是主席
- And Tory Martin said, 'I'm gonna hold you to it.
- 托里·马丁说:我会确保你兑现承诺的
- And I laughed and then almost cried. What do you what do you mean hold me to it. I mean I was joking. She said,
- 然后我又笑了,然后我差一点就哭了,我说:你什么意思?什么确保我兑现承诺。我是开玩笑的,她说
- look, you just talk to us about the importance of integrity.
- 你看,你不是刚给我们讲过诚实的重要性么'
- which I did, I mean look here, integrity. It's even behind. I did. I said, that's right, I did. So what am I gonna go back on my word?'
- 我的确是讲了,你们看,这里,诚实。尽管这么靠后也能看见,我是讲了。我说:好吧,我讲了,我现在怎么办
- That's one of my core values, integrity.
- 诚实可是我的核心价值之一
- And then my whole childhood flashed before my eyes.
- 然后我的眼前闪过了我的整个童年
- And I thought about something that Churchill said which was find opportunity in difficulty.
- 然后我就想到了丘吉尔说过的一句话:在逆境中寻找转机
- So I looked for the opportunity.
- 于是我一直在寻找转机
- And here it was an opportunity handed to me in a pink shirt, to be more in touch with my feminine side.
- 现在转机来了,就在这件粉色衬衫上,让我找到自己女性化的一面
- So ladies and gentlemen. Spring fashion 2008.
- 女士们,先生们:2008年春装展
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
课程简介:
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。
来源:可可英语 http://www.kekenet.com/Article/201905/584939.shtml