您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
英语演讲 >
TED演讲MP3+字幕 >
TED演讲之设计篇 >
正文
- So we built Ashioto, meaning "footstep" in Japanese,
- 所以我们构建了“Ashioto”系统,在日语中意思是“脚步声”,
- as it consists of a portable mat which has pressure sensors which can count the number of people walking on it,
- 这种垫子便携而且自带压力传感器,可以计算出行走的人群数量,
- and sends the data over the internet to the advanced data analysis software we created.
- 还能把数据通过互联网传递给我们构建的数据分析软件。
- The possible errors, like overcounting or double-stepping, were overcome using design interventions.
- 可能存在的诸如过度计算或重复计算脚步的误差,也通过干预措施被消除了。
- The optimum breadth of the mat was determined to be 18 inches,
- 垫子的最佳宽度被设计为18英寸,
- after we tested many different versions and observed the average stride length of a person.
- 这是在测试了许多不同版本,以及计算人们步伐的平均跨度之后。
- Otherwise, people might step over the sensor.
- 不然人们可能会跨过传感器。
- We started with a proof of concept built in three days, made out of cardboard and aluminum foil. It worked, for real.
- 然后我们开始对花费了三天时间,用纸板和铝箔制做的传感器进行概念测试。方法奏效了,真的。
- We built another one with aluminum composite panels and piezoelectric plates,
- 我们用铝复合板和压电版做了另外一块,
- which are plates that generate a small pulse of electricity under pressure.
- 可以在压力下产生小电流脉冲。
- We tested this at 30 different pilots in public, in crowded restaurants, in malls, in temples, etc., to see how people reacted.
- 我们在30多个不同的公众场合测试了这个装置,在拥挤的餐厅,商场和寺庙等等,来了解人们的表现。
- And people let us run these pilots because they were excited to see localites work on problems for the city.
- 人们同意我们进行这些测试,因为他们非常乐于看到有当地人在解决城市问题。
- I was 15 and my team members were in their early 20s.
- 我当时15岁,团队的平均年龄也就是20出头。
- When the sensors were colored, people would get scared and would ask us questions like, "Will I get electrocuted if I step on this?"
- 但给传感器上色后,人们开始觉得害怕,并问我们诸如此类的问题,“走在上面,会不会被电到?”
- Or, if it was very obvious that it was an electronic sensor on the ground, they would just jump over it.
- 或者,如果在路上遇到很明显是电子传感板的东西,他们可能会跳过去。
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
在印度,每三年就有超过3千万的印度教信徒聚集在大壶节上,为了洗刷去他们的罪孽,这是世界上最大的宗教聚会。随着大量人潮涌向小城镇,踩踏事件也不可避免地发生了,在2003年大壶节期间,有39人遇难。2014年,作为一名自学成才的程序员,15岁的尼拉·库卡尼决定将自己的技能,通过构建技术解决方案来帮助防止踩踏事件。本视频将带你了解更多关于他的发明,以及它如何成功使得在2015年纳西克大壶节上没有发生任何踩踏和伤亡。
来源:可可英语 http://www.kekenet.com/Article/201904/584383.shtml