手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语听力入门 > 地道美语播客(慢速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:如何让午餐既营养又美味?

编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • What are you doing? Let's get into the hot lunch line.
  • 你在干什么?咱们快排队吃午饭吧。
  • See this lunchbox? My mom made me brown-bag it today. She says that the lunches served at school aren't nutritious enough.
  • 看到这个午餐盒了吗?我妈妈今天给我做了个棕色的袋子。她说,学校的饭菜不够营养。
  • That sucks. What did she make you?
  • 这糟透了。她给你准备了什么?
  • A salad.
  • 沙拉。
  • Oh, gross. I really feel sorry for you. What else?
  • 哦,天哪。真为你感到难过。还有什么?
  • Let me see. There are some carrot sticks, too.
  • 我看看。还有胡萝卜条。
  • Sucker! You should have thrown a fit. I wouldn't have taken it lying down. Listen to me. You should ditch that lunch and buy lunch instead, like me.
  • 无语了!你应该大为恼火吧。我是决计不会吃这个的。听我的。你应该放下那顿午餐,像我一样去买一份午餐。
  • I can't. I don't have any lunch money. Do you want to trade some of yours for mine?
  • 不行,我没钱买。你愿意跟我交换着吃吗?
  • You're dreaming. There's no way I'm trading my pizza for your salad and carrot sticks.
  • 你做梦。居然妄想用沙拉和胡萝卜条换披萨,没门!
  • Not even if I do your math homework?
  • 就算我帮你写数学作业也不行吗?
  • Math homework? Now you've got my attention.
  • 数学作业?我有点心动了。
  • Only if you give me the entire slice of pizza.
  • 前提是你把整块披萨都给我。
  • You drive a hard bargain. How about this? I'll split the pizza with you, if you'll do my homework.
  • 你真会讨价还价。这样如何?你帮我写作业,我就跟你一起分享披萨。
  • You must really think I'm a sucker if you think I'd agree to that!
  • 你一定认为我是个笨蛋才会同意这个条件!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

欲加强难度还请移步《地道美语听力播客(快速版)》

Chris: What are you doing? Lets get into the hot lunch line.

克里斯:你在干什么?咱们快排队吃午饭吧。
Sybil: See this lunchbox? My mom made me brown-bag it today. She says that the lunches served at school arent nutritious enough.
西比尔:看到这个午餐盒了吗?我妈妈今天给我做了个棕色的袋子。她说,学校的饭菜不够营养。
Chris: That sucks. What did she make you?
克里斯:这糟透了。她给你准备了什么?
Sybil: A salad.
西比尔:沙拉。
Chris: Oh, gross. I really feel sorry for you. What else?
克里斯:哦,天哪。真为你感到难过。还有什么?
Sybil: Let me see. There are some carrot sticks, too.
西比尔:我看看。还有胡萝卜条。

podm190404.jpg

Chris: Sucker! You should have thrown a fit. I wouldnt have taken it lying down. Listen to me. You should ditch that lunch and buy lunch instead, like me.

克里斯:无语了!你应该大为恼火吧。我是决计不会吃这个的。听我的。你应该放下那顿午餐,像我一样去买一份午餐。
Sybil: I cant. I dont have any lunch money. Do you want to trade some of yours for mine?
西比尔:不行,我没钱买。你愿意跟我交换着吃吗?
Chris: Youre dreaming. Theres no way Im trading my pizza for your salad and carrot sticks.
克里斯:你做梦。居然妄想用沙拉和胡萝卜条换披萨,没门!
Sybil: Not even if I do your math homework?
西比尔:就算我帮你写数学作业也不行吗?
Chris: Math homework? Now youve got my attention.
克里斯:数学作业?我有点心动了。
Sybil: Only if you give me the entire slice of pizza.
西比尔:前提是你把整块披萨都给我。
Chris: You drive a hard bargain. How about this? Ill split the pizza with you, if youll do my homework.
克里斯:你真会讨价还价。这样如何?你帮我写作业,我就跟你一起分享披萨。
Sybil: You must really think Im a sucker if you think Id agree to that!
西比尔:你一定认为我是个笨蛋才会同意这个条件!

译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载

重点单词   查看全部解释    
nutritious [nju:'triʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 有营养的,滋养的

 
slice [slais]

想一想再看

n. 薄片,切片
vt. 切成薄片,削

 
split [split]

想一想再看

n. 劈开,裂片,裂口
adj. 分散的

 
defeat [di'fi:t]

想一想再看

n. 败北,挫败
vt. 战胜,击败

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。