您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
英语演讲 >
TED演讲MP3+字幕 >
TED演讲之商业篇 >
正文
- Truthfully, power is moving 10 years younger.
- 事实上,权力在向年轻10岁的人转移。
- We're all going to live 10 years longer. Do the math.
- 我们都会活多10年。算算吧。
- Society has created a new 20-year irrelevancy gap.
- 社会创造了新的“20年不相关鸿沟”。
- Midlife used to be 45 to 65, but I would suggest it now stretches into a midlife marathon 40 years long, from 35 to 75.
- 中年在过去是指45-65岁的人,但我觉得现在它延伸到40年的中年马拉松了,从35到75岁。
- But wait -- there is a bright spot.
- 但等等--这里有一个亮点。
- Why is it that we actually get smarter and wiser about our humanity as we age?
- 为什么随着年龄的增长,我们在人际关系上会变得更聪明,更睿智?
- Our physical peak may be our 20s, our financial and salary peak may be age 50,
- 我们的生理机能可能在20多岁达到顶峰,我们的财务和薪水高峰可能在50岁,
- but our emotional peak is in midlife and beyond, because we have developed pattern recognition about ourselves and others.
- 但我们的情感高峰在中年及之后,因为我们已经形成了对自己和他人的模式认知。
- So how can we get companies to tap into that wisdom of the midlife folks,
- 那么我们怎样才能让公司充分利用中年人的智慧,
- just as they nurture their digital young geniuses as well?
- 正如培养他们的数字青年天才一样呢?
- The most successful companies today and in the future will actually learn how to create a powerful alchemy of the two.
- 今天和将来最成功的公司将会是学到如何融合这两种能力的公司。
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
企业家切普·康利指出,人类首次同时有五代人在同一个工作场合工作。如果我们有意识地体会大家是如何一起工作的,会发生什么?在这个演讲中,康利展示了年龄的多样性如何让公司变得更强大,并呼吁不同代际的人在工作中互相指导,让智慧在年长者和年轻人之间流动。
来源:可可英语 http://www.kekenet.com/Article/201902/578469.shtml