您现在的位置:
首页 >
英语听力 >
英语演讲 >
TED十佳演讲话题 >
正文
- And she goes, "Uh... no."
- 然后她说:“呃,不记得。”
- Of course, the only thing I could say at that point was, "Yeah, me neither. Yeah -- me neither."
- 所以当然了,我也只能说:“哦,我也是...我也是。”
- And I'm thinking to myself, "Brené, what are you doing? Why did you bring this up?
- 然后我对自己说:“布琳,你在干什么?你在干吗呢?你怎么会提这个?
- Have you lost your mind? Your sisters would be perfect for this."
- 你昏了头了吗? 你的姐妹这方面是很完美的。”
- So I looked back up and she said, "Are you really going to try to break in and steal the video before they put it on YouTube?"
- 我回过神来,于是她说: “你不会是真的想撬门进去,在他们上传到YouTube之前,把视频偷出来吧?”
- And I said, "I'm just thinking about it a little bit."
- 我说:“我就是想了一小下。”
- She said, "You're like the worst vulnerability role model ever."
- 她说:“你就是史上最糟糕的脆弱者榜样。”
- Then I looked at her and I said something that at the time felt a little dramatic, but ended up being more prophetic than dramatic.
- 然后我看着她说了一些,当时看有点戏剧性,现在看更像是预言的话。
- I said, "If 500 turns into 1,000 or 2,000, my life is over."
- 我说:“如果500变成1000或者2000,我就死定了。”
- I had no contingency plan for four million.
- 我压根就没想过四百万点击率是什么情况。
- And my life did end when that happened.
- 于是我的生活真的完了。
- And maybe the hardest part about my life ending is that I learned something hard about myself,
- 而或许其中最困难的,就是我发现了自身纠结的那一部分,
- and that was that, as much as I would be frustrated about not being able to get my work out to the world,
- 那就是:一方面我会因为无法把我的工作成果展现给公众而失落,
- there was a part of me that was working very hard to engineer staying small, staying right under the radar.
- 而另一方面我又非常努力想做到不引人注目,隐藏在公众的视线之下。
- But I want to talk about what I've learned. There's two things that I've learned in the last year.
- 但是我想讲一下我所学到的。在过去的一年我学到两件事。
扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
演讲简介:羞耻感是一种不可言说的流行病,是许多支离破碎的行为背后的秘密。在早先关于脆弱的演讲得到病毒式的传播之后,布琳.布朗继续探寻当人们与羞耻感狭路相逢时会发生什么。言语间闪耀着她特有的幽默、人文关怀以及脆弱。
来源:可可英语 http://www.kekenet.com/Article/201805/551545.shtml